BY GLAD #2 in Trash Bags

Tear Resistant Mega Pack Glad&Reg; Forceflex&Reg; Bag's Diamond Texture Stretches To Prevent Rips &Amp; Tears! Strong Drawstring Makes Closing Easy &Amp; Dependable Large Size Can Handle Big Trash Loads Extra Strong Bags That Stretch To Prevent Rips And Tears!&Nbsp; With Glad Forceflex Trash Bags, You Can Be Sure What Goes In, Stays In. 50 Bags ~ Fits Up To 30 Gal (113.6 L) Can see more...

• Anyone else prefer the forceflex to other brands?3 Answers
  • Excelentes las mejores bolsas!!3 Answers
  • Are these tough enough for leaves and branches? Will they...1 Answers
Glad ForceFlex Trash Bags
  • "I like that its tough because lets face it sometimes you need a tough bag when you have kids the drawstrings make it so much easier to carry heavy bags to the can I will only buy this bag from now on " in 1 review
Mary M.
Mount Morris , MI
Review for: Odor Shield Trash-Garbage more...
They have the odor blocking scent that matches my dish soap fragrance. And the draw string keeps ya from having to sometimes wrestle a slippery full trash bag in order to just tie it up.
Cherese C.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Forceflex Extra Strong Black more...
I use these for my recyclables and they work excellent. I don't have to worry about the bag ripping when I go to transport them to the redeemition center. I would purchase again.
Jeanette C.
Albuquerque, NM
These trash bags are great. They are roomy and stretch to their ultimate capacity without ripping. They also help mask odor of the trash because they do have odor blocking Febreze in them. These are a little higher in price but they are worth it
Tiffany F.
Lancaster, TX
I often use this to put the smaller kitchen and restroom bags in before placing this bag into the outside trash can. Thwu are very durable and are atrong enough to contain odors.
Grayson N.
Elberton, GA
Review for: Forceflex Extra Strong Black more...
I love using the glad forceflex trashbags when having a party because they hold so much and are durable so you don't have to worry about the bag breaking midstride to the dumpster.
Heather H.
Paris, KY
Review for: Forceflex Extra Strong Large more...
A very strong and sturdy trash bag. Nothing has penetrated its lining when I've used them and nothing has leaked. Good for heavy duty kitchen use or cleaning out a closet/desk.
Crystal H.
Review for: Odorshield Hawaiian Aloha more...
I love using these bags because they are very strong. We never have to worry about the bag ripping on us. The best part is that they smell good and help to mask the scents of our trash. You pay a little more for them, but it's worth it.
Jennifer M.
Review for: Lemon, 40 more...
I enjoy the smell of these. Garbage bags that leave a nice scent...yes please! These are nice durable bags. I probably overload my trash bags and these never rip. Great purchase. I do wish they were a bit less expensive. Highly recommend.
Brandy B.
Madison Heights, VA
I hate these bags. they tear way to easily, god forbid you put anything with corners in one of these bags, if you do be prepared for a mess on your hands because once there's a hole the entire bag will shred. i wouldn't recommend at all
Amanda C.
My favorite kind of garbage bags. Because, the stretch don't rip easily and the febreze scent is to strong but strong enough to keep your trash from smelling. The price is a little higher but I don't mind spending more for a good quality bag.
tina h.
How do these bags hold up ?? They lookk strong - are they good for yardwork ?
Audrey F.
Salem, VA
Has anyone else had major issues with these bags ripping? I thought the point was that they would stretch.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves the Febreze scent in these?
Yesenia M.
Is this good
Hailey  H.
They do rip fairly easy.