BY GLAD #2 in Trash Bags

Tear Resistant Mega Pack Glad&Reg; Forceflex&Reg; Bag's Diamond Texture Stretches To Prevent Rips &Amp; Tears! Strong Drawstring Makes Closing Easy &Amp; Dependable Large Size Can Handle Big Trash Loads Extra Strong Bags That Stretch To Prevent Rips And Tears!&Nbsp; With Glad Forceflex Trash Bags, You Can Be Sure What Goes In, Stays In. 50 Bags ~ Fits Up To 30 Gal (113.6 L) Can see more...

• Anyone else prefer the forceflex to other brands?3 Answers
  • Excelentes las mejores bolsas!!3 Answers
  • Are these tough enough for leaves and branches? Will they...1 Answers
Glad ForceFlex Trash Bags
  • "I like that its tough because lets face it sometimes you need a tough bag when you have kids the drawstrings make it so much easier to carry heavy bags to the can I will only buy this bag from now on " in 1 review
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
I love using these bags, they don't rip like a lot of the other ones do, they are the perfect size for my trash, i love the fact that they are available with the febreze scent that just makes it even better to keep those nasty smells from stinking up your kitchen!
Megan T.
Review for: Odor Shield Trash-Garbage more...
I love how these are scented with febreze! They're super strong and can hold tons of trash, but the scent doesn't last very long with my experience. These are the only trash bags I use!
Samantha C.
Rexburg, ID
Review for: Tall-Kitchen 100 Bags Per Box 1 Box more...
I love how strong the bags are though we buy the one that is scented and odor blocking. But personally I find no difference then when I buy the regular bags, there is always a smell.
Taylor P.
Loganville, GA
Review for: Odorshield Hawaiian Aloha more...
These have a great smell. The value is good for the price and how much you get. The only thing I would find disappointing is that they do puncture and rip more easily in my opinion
Sarah D.
LAWRENCEVILLE, GA
Review for: Forceflex Extra Strong Black more...
I ended up using these trash bags to transport some items home from college, and they are quite sturdy and did not break despite the large number of items I stuffed in them. They are reasonably priced and I plan on utilizing them again for moving.
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC
Review for: Odor Shield With Febreze Freshness more...
These are my absolute favorite!! The smell is great and the bag is super strong! I have been buying these since they came out and have only had to buy another brand once and thought I was going to scream! In my opinion no other garbage bag compares!
Dawn M.
Glen Dale, WV
We use glad force flex because we've yet to find another brand that con hold our tash without tearing. While the force shield is not impervious to infarction, the tensile strength of the product is impressive and rarely fails my families needs.
Jeanette C.
Albuquerque, NM
These trash bags are great. They are roomy and stretch to their ultimate capacity without ripping. They also help mask odor of the trash because they do have odor blocking Febreze in them. These are a little higher in price but they are worth it
Megan H.
Review for: Tall-Kitchen 100 Bags Per Box 1 Box more...
I love the drawstring on the trash bags! The bags themselves are very durable & they've never torn on me. I've also used a scented kind of glad bags & they helped a lot with odor!
Tiffany F.
Lancaster, TX
I often use this to put the smaller kitchen and restroom bags in before placing this bag into the outside trash can. Thwu are very durable and are atrong enough to contain odors.
tina h.
How do these bags hold up ?? They lookk strong - are they good for yardwork ?
Audrey F.
Salem, VA
Has anyone else had major issues with these bags ripping? I thought the point was that they would stretch.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves the Febreze scent in these?
Yesenia M.
Is this good
Hailey  H.
They do rip fairly easy.