BY GLAD #2 in Trash Bags

Tear Resistant Mega Pack Glad&Reg; Forceflex&Reg; Bag's Diamond Texture Stretches To Prevent Rips &Amp; Tears! Strong Drawstring Makes Closing Easy &Amp; Dependable Large Size Can Handle Big Trash Loads Extra Strong Bags That Stretch To Prevent Rips And Tears!&Nbsp; With Glad Forceflex Trash Bags, You Can Be Sure What Goes In, Stays In. 50 Bags ~ Fits Up To 30 Gal (113.6 L) Can see more...

• Anyone else prefer the forceflex to other brands?3 Answers
  • Excelentes las mejores bolsas!!3 Answers
  • Are these tough enough for leaves and branches? Will they...1 Answers
Glad ForceFlex Trash Bags
  • "I like that its tough because lets face it sometimes you need a tough bag when you have kids the drawstrings make it so much easier to carry heavy bags to the can I will only buy this bag from now on " in 1 review
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Odorshield Tall-Kitchen 40 Bags Per Box 6 Boxes more...
I absolutely love these trash bags! They are the same old strong glad bags, but also have a wonderful scent that totally masks the gross smell of garbage! Would definitely recommend!!
chelsea g.
This product is great, especially if you have your trash can out in the open in your home. For example, living in a tiny apartment you honestly #need these trash bags so the trash does not smell up your home and you also wont have to worry about emptying it as much due to smelly trash! i wont buy any other trash bags, these are great!
Sharon M.
Scranton, PA
Review for: Forceflex Gal,140 more...
Not expensive..... Hold a good amount... Doesn't rip. doesn't tare. You don't get a lot in a box do you go through quick but there are always sales or coupons available... good product
Review for: Tall-Kitchen 100 Bags Per Box 1 Box more...
Perfect for my simple human trash can. Fits perfect . Never leaks or busts. Can't say enough good things about this product! Perfect for my simple human trash can. Fits perfect . Never leaks or busts. Can't say enough good things about this product!
Jaliyah B.
Columbus, MS
Review for: Odorshield Hawaiian Aloha more...
They're easy to use, make the filthy doors go away, and it lasts really great. I always buy these when I run out and they're also very affordable which is great for me to save money!!!
Meggie G.
Review for: Lemon, 40 more...
One of the best trash bags I have purchased. they don't tear or rip so easily. it'd be nice if they weren't so pricey though. overall they are a good and I mostly recommend this brand when and if asked. the ones with the air freshener are also great.
Jen F.
Dubuque, IA
Review for: Tall-Kitchen 100 Bags Per Box 1 Box more...
I love the drawstrings it makes it so much easier to take out the trash. My roommates are 3 men who make a mess and eat constantly so having the strings makes it a lot easier of a job.
Betzy G.
San Jose, CA
Having a big family and having family always over, we need to depend on a good strong trash bag. We need to make sure it holds all of the garbage on a day to day basis. I am glad we can rely on Glad gallon extra strong trash bags to do the job!
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
I love using these bags, they don't rip like a lot of the other ones do, they are the perfect size for my trash, i love the fact that they are available with the febreze scent that just makes it even better to keep those nasty smells from stinking up your kitchen!
Dawn M.
Glen Dale, WV
We use glad force flex because we've yet to find another brand that con hold our tash without tearing. While the force shield is not impervious to infarction, the tensile strength of the product is impressive and rarely fails my families needs.
tina h.
How do these bags hold up ?? They lookk strong - are they good for yardwork ?
Audrey F.
Salem, VA
Has anyone else had major issues with these bags ripping? I thought the point was that they would stretch.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves the Febreze scent in these?
Yesenia M.
Is this good
Hailey  H.
They do rip fairly easy.