BY GLAD #2 in Trash Bags

Tear Resistant Mega Pack Glad&Reg; Forceflex&Reg; Bag's Diamond Texture Stretches To Prevent Rips &Amp; Tears! Strong Drawstring Makes Closing Easy &Amp; Dependable Large Size Can Handle Big Trash Loads Extra Strong Bags That Stretch To Prevent Rips And Tears!&Nbsp; With Glad Forceflex Trash Bags, You Can Be Sure What Goes In, Stays In. 50 Bags ~ Fits Up To 30 Gal (113.6 L) Can see more...

• Anyone else prefer the forceflex to other brands?3 Answers
  • Excelentes las mejores bolsas!!3 Answers
  • Are these tough enough for leaves and branches? Will they...1 Answers
Glad ForceFlex Trash Bags
  • "I like that its tough because lets face it sometimes you need a tough bag when you have kids the drawstrings make it so much easier to carry heavy bags to the can I will only buy this bag from now on " in 1 review
Carlee C.
Review for: Odorshield Fresh Clean Gal,140Ct. more...
Trash bags are a must so we have to get the best there is, we fill them up Fast!! I love the force flex because it helps when we add just a little too much! They are very cheap and affordable! And I will buy again and again!!
Chassidy L.
London, KY
These suck! They aren’t strong and they are horrible. These bags tear and rip very easily! Ever single time I take one out of my garbage can they are leaking and ripped ugh. Stupid
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
Review for: Extra Strong Force Flex more...
These are the worst. They rip 50% of the time with normal use. It’s such an inconvenience to have to try and double bag. It always makes a huge mess. Two thumbs way down!
Jennifer N.
Pleasant View, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
I just opened a brand new box of the Glad Dual Defense Flex Force Leak Guard 12 33 gallon bags, and EVERY SINGLE BAG IS messed up. The red tie is not inside the plastic sleeve like it should, it just hangs. So every bag is useless because they can't be tied shut.
krissia a.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I know that these bags could be a little pricey but I would definitely recommend them because I tried to get a different brand at the 99 cent store because I was being cheap and the bags did not work when I would pull the trash bag out of the trash bag ripped and made a whole mess in my kitchen so I would definitely recommend this brand because this brand is very supportive of all the heavy trash
julie G.
Eden, NY
lets face it when you have a tough mess to clean up you need a tough trash bag to hold that mess.I like the way it strectches to get more trash inside which saves money. I think these are very affordable and I would recommend the Force Flex Trash bags to anyone .
Marilyn L.
Brooklyn, NY
Having a family of 5 we have a lot of trash. These trash bags are amazing. We stuff so much trash in these bags that no other trash bag would be able to handle it. They are very sturdy and leak proof as well. I purchase the big box every time i catch it on sale.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Decorator Expert Level 3
These are some awesome garbage bags. They really do stretch to fit your trash in there. They're really useful if you're going to do deep cleaning or are moving somewhere. They can be slightly expensive, but they aren't the worst. I definitely recommend these to others.
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
I always feel weird reviewing trash bags 😳 "Here is a very nice thin to put all the worst things you own in before you never see it again" 😂 Forceflex is my favorite because I'm a mom and guess who is the actual person that takes a super packed bag out.. That's right.
hanna y.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I really believe you get what you pay for with garbage bags. Yes, there are cheaper options, but they will usually be thinner, more likely to tear, and more likely to leak. I love these because I don't have to worry about liquids seeping thru the bag into the garbage can, or about it ripping. That's why I always buy these, because they are the best.
tina h.
How do these bags hold up ?? They lookk strong - are they good for yardwork ?
Audrey F.
Salem, VA
Has anyone else had major issues with these bags ripping? I thought the point was that they would stretch.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves the Febreze scent in these?
Yesenia M.
Is this good
Hailey  H.
They do rip fairly easy.