Salem, VA

Has anyone else had major issues with these bags ripping? I thought the point was that they would stretch.

Maria M.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Oakmont
1 year, 10 months ago
only when I over stuff them or really sharp objects
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
3 years, 1 month ago
Decorator Expert Level 3
I don't have issues with it but other people i know do
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
3 years, 1 month ago
They do rip fairly easy
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
3 years, 7 months ago
Never had the problem of them ripping. In my opinion they can hold just about anything.
Salem, VA
3 years, 8 months ago
Our biggest issue was that they would break along the top when putting them on the trash can. The box we had it would happen say 75% of the time. Did you have that problem?
Edna T.
Edna T.
Booneville, KY
3 years, 8 months ago
I've had some issue with them ripping but nothing compared to regular trash bags without ForceFlex.
Kelli O.
Kelli O.
Raleigh, NC
3 years, 9 months ago
I've had issues with this as well. I figured that they would be able to stretch more than the typical bag, which they do, but they still are prone to ripping fairly easily.
jessica h.
jessica h.
4 years, 1 month ago
They do stretch. They will rip on occasion if we over-stuff the trash can and try to force it out, but they are WAY better than any other bag I have tried.
Kristy D.
Kristy D.
Dearborn Hts, MI
4 years, 1 month ago
I also have never had any issues with the bags ripping. I love these! My favorite ones to use.