BY GLAD #2 in Trash Bags

Tear Resistant Mega Pack Glad&Reg; Forceflex&Reg; Bag's Diamond Texture Stretches To Prevent Rips &Amp; Tears! Strong Drawstring Makes Closing Easy &Amp; Dependable Large Size Can Handle Big Trash Loads Extra Strong Bags That Stretch To Prevent Rips And Tears!&Nbsp; With Glad Forceflex Trash Bags, You Can Be Sure What Goes In, Stays In. 50 Bags ~ Fits Up To 30 Gal (113.6 L) Can see more...

• Anyone else prefer the forceflex to other brands?2 Answers
  • Excelentes las mejores bolsas!!3 Answers
  • Are these tough enough for leaves and branches? Will they puncture?1 Answers
Glad ForceFlex Trash Bags
  • "I like that its tough because lets face it sometimes you need a tough bag when you have kids the drawstrings make it so much easier to carry heavy bags to the can I will only buy this bag from now on " in 1 review
Taylor S.
Review for: Forceflex Extra Strong Large more...
These trash bags are seriously awesome. They really do handle trash and odd shaped things well. I've generally used these ones for outside trash because they are pretty dang strong. You can shove stuff in there for the most part without worrying about it ripping and trash going everywhere. The durability is awesome. The only thing is I wish it had an odor locking smell like the other glad brand ones do. However, this one is still amazing. I'd definitely recommend them to others.
Kaarin V.
LYNWOOD, IL
Review for: Forceflex Extra Strong Large more...
As a family of 5, including 2 in diapers, we accumulate a tin if trash throughout the week. In a days time, we can fill an entire garbage bag. We can't use the whimpy little white kitchen bags, we have to use the thick black ones otherwise they will rip. These glad bags are always our go-to because they're literally so strong!
Rini S.
Review for: Tall-Kitchen 100 Bags Per Box 1 Box more...
Living in on off-campus apartment in college and sharing that space with three other girls, these bags were definite life savers after all those parties and pizza nights we had. You can stuff these to the brim without worrying about it tearing up. I love these!
Jamie T.
Honestly garbage bags reviews aren’t something you think about but we’ve always used Glad drawstring bags and for the last 2 years I’ve only been buying the Febreze odor shield bags because let’s face it, your garbage stinks! You can still have the toughness you expect from Glad combined with odor control, I swear! When we open the garbage can now we don’t have those pesky odors and instead you get a whiff of something much more pleasant! They cost about the same as regular Glad bags and can be purchased anywhere!
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
Review for: Odorshield Hawaiian Aloha more...
It took me 6 months to find a bag that would stay IN our trashcan and not fall into the bin itself. The odor shield is a MUST for our house now where we have kiddos in diapers! It helps keep the smell down and they're heavy duty! ONLY trash bags I will buyy
Carlee C.
Review for: Odorshield Fresh Clean Gal,140Ct. more...
Trash bags are a must so we have to get the best there is, we fill them up Fast!! I love the force flex because it helps when we add just a little too much! They are very cheap and affordable! And I will buy again and again!!
Ashley T.
Best trash bags ever!! they work very well and keep very strong. you can over stuff it and it'll still close. They are a great fit to a 13-gallon trash can. very good!! I recommend it so much.  very good pricing. must buy them.
Chelsea A.
I am a huge fan of the glad forceflex bags. I've had several bags tear on me from trying to lift them out and carry them to the dumpster, or outside trash container. This as yet to happen with these bags, and it is worth the money to not have to worry about cleaning up spilled trash.
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
Review for: Extra Strong Force Flex more...
These are the worst. They rip 50% of the time with normal use. It’s such an inconvenience to have to try and double bag. It always makes a huge mess. Two thumbs way down!
Anndria T.
Glad forceflex trash bags are the best trash bags ever. We purchase the scented kind to use in our home. They hold trash really well and they do not break when you go to take them out of the can to take the trash outside. I will continue purchasing these.
tina h.
How do these bags hold up ?? They lookk strong - are they good for yardwork ?
Audrey F.
Salem, VA
Has anyone else had major issues with these bags ripping? I thought the point was that they would stretch.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves the Febreze scent in these?
Hailey  H.
They do rip fairly easy.
Yesenia M.