BY GLAD

Glad forceflex medium quick-tie garbage bags 26-ct. see more...

Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
Decorator Expert
I love these bags. They work really well, hold a lot of garbage, and contain the smell. I tend to buy them in bulk so that they last a long time. I've never had any of them rip and with the exception of the occasional inquisitive squirrel, I have never had an issue with garbage escaping.
Glasgow, KY
i have recently purchased this item at walmart and i love it .i need trash bags that can hold up to my family and our mess..i dont use any other trash bags than these now cuz they have spoiled me..i do recommend this product to anyone looking for some good bags
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
My mother in law once bought these and they are good but I wouldn't say that they are the greatest thing. They do stretch to a good distance but not too much I feel that the more it stretches the thinner it stars to get and rips from being overly stretched
Shawntavia N.
Shawntavia N.
Columbus , OH
Decorator Expert
This product is okay, it does break and the price is kind of high for only 26 bags, i use this bag for emergencies but it's a okay brand.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Decorator Expert
These are the best trash bags out on the market. I absolutely love the scented ones. When I walk by the trash and I get a wiff of the trash and it actually smells good, it makes me so happy.
Gessyka S.
Gessyka S.
Wakefield, MI
Only garbage bags I buy! Maybe I am a tad rough with them because I have had a few issues with the strings ripping but I believe that was due to me over stuffing the bag. All in all, this is a great product. I love that there are different scents and that the bags don't tear easily.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
QUALITY. Thats what its about. The strings don't break easily, The bags smell good to help with odor control and it isn't too elastic so the bags don't break as easily as some do. I like this brand, I find it to be good for the price.
Laurie D.
Laurie D.
Hollidaysburg, PA
I love glad force flex garbage bags. They work really well and can hold a lot of garbage. They stretch nicely without tearing.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Not only one of my favorite brands but a really great product! Takes a lot to rip these bags! I would love to have coupons from them!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Baldwin City, KS
Decorator Expert
I really like these trash bags. They work really well and hold lots of garbage.
Glasgow, KY
has anyone other than me tried these bags and love them?