Glad Force Flex Tall Kitchen

by Glad

#19 in Garbage Bags

Tear Resistant with Less Plastic. 3-gallon size for tall garbage bins. Unique diamond texture stretches to prevent rips and tears. 3-ply drawstring grips the can so the bag stays in place. Stretchable Strength® Technology Uses Less Plastic Only Glad® has the strength of ForceFlex®, so trash bags stretch to prevent rips and tears.  The drawstrings make them easy to lift and carry, so even the fullest bags can be closed with one cinch and quickly tossed out.  This 13-gallon size fits tall garbage bins and i.

Will they come out with new scents?
Start your review of Glad Force Flex Tall Kitchen!
Product Highlights
“They work wonderful for every day kitchen trash.” in reviews
Purchased at: Target
Something has changed about these bags in the last 6 months... we’ve been purchasing the same bags for years and lately they rip and tear when removing from our trash can, the tabs if held when pulling up and out of the cab will rip all the way around sometimes so you can’t even tie the bag, and even the sides of the bag tear easier. I noticed they are 0.7 ml bags, not sure if I’m the only one this is happening to but “force flex” is a joke. I recently bought Members Mark brand (Sams Club) scented trash bags which are 0.9 ml and they definitely hold up better!
Cayce
Purchased at: Walmart
Thanks to PinchMe, I received Glad Flex. N Seal sandwich Bags, complimentary, in exchange for my honest review. I really appreciated these bags, they Flex as you put more item in the bag so they are perfect if you have tendencies to over pack your normal plastic baggie and they end up ripping and tearing, well these absolutely don't. I love trying out kitchen items!
Dixon springs, TN
I just got these trashbags and i really like them! They are easier to open than some others i have purchased, They have a nice smell to them. They are durable. I feel these trashbags are worth the money and i plan to repurchase for the future. I paid $16. off amazon for 110 bags.
Haverhill , MA
I’ll get the generic of a lot of things. But not these trash bags. They are totally worth the extra money. They don’t fall into the bin like every other bag out there. They help keep any odors at bay and they stretch so the bags don’t rip as you’re carrying it across the kitchen. I don’t know about you, but I do not enjoy scooping nasty trash off my kitchen floor and then scrubbing it to within an inch of its life at 11pm and all I wanted to do was get the trash out before bed.
Merced, CA
These bags are awesome! I like using these for parties and to use for home. I have also used these bags to move my clothes on hangers from house to house. I like to stuff my trash can so this force flex bag is perfect for that. I also pour liquids in the trash bags often and I have never had any leaks.
These are the trashbags that my husband started buying and they are awesome. Did I mention they smell so good! No matter what foods are in our trash can it does not leave an oder. Personally I do not consider these bags to be pricey because you are paying for quality.
East Aurora, NY
I know it may be silly to prefer a garbage bag over another, but I have turned back to the Glad Febreze Freshness Odor Shield tall kitchen bags over and over again. I tried them once after having a coupon and fell in love! I like how I don't need a twist tie ... the ties that they have are easy to use and dependable for easy closing. No matter how big or small the load it makes it easy to carry down the stairs and confidence that there won't be a mess. But most of all, the Febreze additive really does make a difference in neutralizing odors, especially when it comes to trying to eat healthy ( AKA fish and leftovers). I like going to buy them in bulk because you can get a pretty good deal at a low price. Don't forget to look for coupons!
4982 S. ulster
This is a go to kitchen staple for my house. The drawstring top and flexibility of the bags make it easy to get every last bit securely put away. The added Fabreeze scent and oder blocker helps keep my kitchen from smelling.
Richmond, VA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I like purchasing this brand of kitchen trash bags, because it's nice to be able to fit all shapes into my trash can. Not worrying about the bag ripping, and spilling on my kitchen floor. The trash bags are affordable, and come in a good quantity. I would recommend this product to others, because the flexible trash bags stretch, and Febreze eliminates odors. These are the best trash bags to have in your kitchen.
Elkhart, IN
I love the glad with febreeze! I have a toddler in diapers and those things can clear a room! But the febreeze helps mask that odor until we put in a new bag. And I swear, she waits until i put in a new bag to poop. Every time