Glad Force Flex Forceflex Tall Kitchen Trash-Garbage Bags Drawstring

by Glad

#2 in Trash Bags

The Ultimate Bag With Stretchable Strength. Tear Resistant - Unique Diamond Texture Stretches Around Objects To Prevent Rips &Amp; Tears Stays In Place - 3-Ply Stretchable Drawstring Grips The Can So The Bag Stays In Place Fill It, Stretch It, Stuff It With Just About Anything 2&Nbsp;Ft&Nbsp;X 2 Ft 1 1/8&Nbsp;In&Nbsp;X .90 Mil (61.0 Cm X 63.8 Cm X 22.9 Um) Made In Usa

Do these garbage bags come in scents?
Start your review of Glad Force Flex Forceflex Tall Kitchen Trash-Garbage Bags Drawstring!
Product Highlights
“I tested it by putting a folded cardboard box inside And it never tore” in 1 review
“Use these bags every day of my life.” in 1 review
Linden, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Glad Force Flex Forceflex Tall Kitchen Trash-Garbage Bags Drawstring they smell amazing and definitely have been put to test in our house. Although the leak guard really is hardly close to the meaning of the word. And it has definitely broken right under the draw string, numerous times, like it can't handle the weight of a regular garbage can load. Not over filled. So they're good but sometimes they leave a lot to be desired.
I buy these all the time. I probably wouldn't use anything different. Prices are on point you can literally buy these everywhere... yep I guess I like a garbage bag thanks @influencer never would thought I'd say that
Everett
I have never once had one of these tear or break on my, and with two kids we go through a lot. I've been able to stuff these pretty full and heavy. The drawstrings are super resilient and the bag stretches with the contents without breaking. Plus they are easy on the wallet!
Scipio, IN
Decorator Expert Level 3
Glad Force Flex Forceflex Tall Kitchen Trash-Garbage Bags Drawstring uploaded by Chandra B.
This Glad ForceFlex Plus Advanced Protection 13 gallon trash bag is amazing! The first thing you notice as you open the bag to place in the trash can is the scent! The Febreze fresh clean scent smells awesome and really makes a difference in the smell from your trash can. It cinches over the rim of the trash can really nicely with a firm hold. The bag did not budge at all, and we STUFFED it. My husband removed the bag from the can when it was full. He was worried the handles would break off because it was so full. However the handles held up completely and the bag was released with ease! The full bag looked almost as if the ForceFlex technology was hugging the contents. I examined the bag and found one hair of a tear in the side but the ForceFlex was pulled tight around it so nothing could come out it was amazing! I am completely satisfied with this Glad ForceFlex Plus Advanced Protection sample I received! I must add that I have not been to the store yet to purchase these and I do plan on looking for them. Price and coupon availability will be the final deciding factors in my purchase. Overall Glad has an AMAZING product here and I do recommend you try it!
Hood River
With kids and animals we have plenty of trash accumulation in or house. I love the fresh scent and that they don't rip when i pack them all of the way full. The price is also something I absolutely love!
I love that these trash bags are scented because they help cut down on the garbage smell when stinky things are put in it and sit lol. It honestly helps while making it more bearable to take the trash out. Additionally, I like the force flex side of this trash sack. It makes it so much easier to put things in the bag itself without ripping. I've used other types that are super thin and puncture easily. That stinks because then whatever is in the trash sack ends up on the floor. The bags are tall to so they fit most kitchen trash cans. Definitely recommend this trash sack! The price is  pretty reasonable while providing a quality product.
These garbage bags are insane! They smell great, and can hold a serious amount of weight. We use them when we change litter boxes and they can easily hold like 20 lbs, without breaking. We ONLY use glad garbage bags.
my mom loves buying these for the house. My tall garbage bin in the kitchen always stinks at the bottom. With these bags, that doesn't happen. They really do mask the nasty garbage odor.  They are pricey, but you get what you pay for. they are sturdy and hold a lot.
Cleveland, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are my favorite trash bags. They don't bust on you and they keep the odor down. Garbage bags are so expensive now but if you got to pick one this is a good one at least.
Decorator Expert Level 1
These trash bags are my favorite. Very durable & affordable. They do the job & come in a good variety for every need. I prefer the drawstring over those that don't have the drawstring, but it's not THAT big of a deal to me. Highly recommend :)