Glad Force Flex Forceflex Tall Kitchen Trash-Garbage Bags Drawstring uploaded by Chandra B.

BY GLAD #9 in Trash Bags

The Ultimate Bag With Stretchable Strength. Tear Resistant - Unique Diamond Texture Stretches Around Objects To Prevent Rips &Amp; Tears Stays In Place - 3-Ply Stretchable Drawstring Grips The Can So The Bag Stays In Place Fill It, Stretch It, Stuff It With Just About Anything 2&Nbsp;Ft&Nbsp;X 2 Ft 1 1/8&Nbsp;In&Nbsp;X .90 Mil (61.0 Cm X 63.8 Cm X 22.9 Um) Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "Use these bags every day of my life." in 1 review
  • "I tested it by putting a folded cardboard box inside And it never tore" in 1 review
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
Decorator Expert Level 3
This Glad ForceFlex Plus Advanced Protection 13 gallon trash bag is amazing! The first thing you notice as you open the bag to place in the trash can is the scent! The Febreze fresh clean scent smells awesome and really makes a difference in the smell from your trash can. It cinches over the rim of the trash can really nicely with a firm hold. The bag did not budge at all, and we STUFFED it. My husband removed the bag from the can when it was full. He was worried the handles would break off because it was so full. However the handles held up completely and the bag was released with ease! The full bag looked almost as if the ForceFlex technology was hugging the contents. I examined the bag and found one hair of a tear in the side but the ForceFlex was pulled tight around it so nothing could come out it was amazing! I am completely satisfied with this Glad ForceFlex Plus Advanced Protection sample I received! I must add that I have not been to the store yet to purchase these and I do plan on looking for them. Price and coupon availability will be the final deciding factors in my purchase. Overall Glad has an AMAZING product here and I do recommend you try it!
Taylor S.
I love that these trash bags are scented because they help cut down on the garbage smell when stinky things are put in it and sit lol. It honestly helps while making it more bearable to take the trash out. Additionally, I like the force flex side of this trash sack. It makes it so much easier to put things in the bag itself without ripping. I've used other types that are super thin and puncture easily. That stinks because then whatever is in the trash sack ends up on the floor. The bags are tall to so they fit most kitchen trash cans. Definitely recommend this trash sack! The price is  pretty reasonable while providing a quality product.
Michaela C.
We haven't found a better alternative to the Glad ForceFlex bags.  My husband likes them with a scent, but I like them unscented.  Either way, they are strong and easy to stuff with odd shaped items, like pizza boxes, without risking a tear in your bag.  Bonus: you can usually find a good deal on these if you keep your eye out for sales and coupons.
Katie K.
Lakewood, OH
It seems weird to write a review about trash bags, but I actually do love these so much! The scent is super light but very clean at the same time, so I never feel like my trashcan smells at all and I give credit to these trash bags. They're also force flex so you can throw in weirdly shaped items and heavy items and the bag morphs to make them fit!
The Legit Mommy T.
Concord, CA
These bags are definetly our go-to garbage bags. There's never any tears or rips while pulling out the bag or taking it out, and it really does contain even the stinkiest of diapers. Love these!
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
my mom loves buying these for the house. My tall garbage bin in the kitchen always stinks at the bottom. With these bags, that doesn't happen. They really do mask the nasty garbage odor.  They are pricey, but you get what you pay for. they are sturdy and hold a lot.
Cathy R.
Mc Donald, TN
These are my favorite trash bags. They don't bust on you and they keep the odor down. Garbage bags are so expensive now but if you got to pick one this is a good one at least.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Decorator Expert Level 1
These trash bags are my favorite. Very durable & affordable. They do the job & come in a good variety for every need. I prefer the drawstring over those that don't have the drawstring, but it's not THAT big of a deal to me. Highly recommend :)
Christopher B.
Mesa, AZ
This garbage bag is perfect as it is very sturdy even when stretched.  The Febreeze scent helps keep the garbage bin smell good even with the garbage piling up.  Definitely recommend this to all.
Ashley W.
Lubbock, TX
We only buy Glad trash bags and i love the ForceFlex. Sometimes the febreze scent is a little too overpowering when we open up the trash, but that's a good thing since it masks other odors.
Jacquelyn J.
Do these garbage bags come in scents?