Glad Food Storage Bags, Snack Size Zipper Bags, Toy Story, 40 Count uploaded by Devona L.

BY GLAD

One 40 ct. box of Glad Food Storage Zipper Bags, Toy Story Perfect for packing lunches, special occasions and for a variety of storage Zipper closure seals in the freshness 4 varieties of characters in each box Food Storage options with Disney characters see more...

Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These zip lock baggies are perfect for my son Lucci’s snacks! I literally pack them up and bring them everywhere we go! He enjoys playing with the baggie after eating as well. They aren’t expensive, I just wish they came in a bigger size. Overall very good product! I purchased mine at target. Glad Food Storage Bags, Snack Size Zipper Bags, Toy Story, 40 Count❤️
Loty B.
Elwood
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are really adorable. We have a cupboard full as we got an amazing deal on them. They fit enough in for fruit and one pork chop. But they are handy for house hold items such as screws and quaters. Great and very convenient.
Heather K.
Crosby , TX
Price isn't always great nut I like using these for my kids snacks. There is a character for everyone. Recommended for cute goodie bags.