BY GLAD

Glad family size food storage containers 3 ct see more...

Glad Family Size Food Storage Containers 3 ct

Start your review of Glad Family Size Food Storage Containers 3 ct!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "These containers are perfect to guests to take home left overs and not have to worry about making sure your good containers are returned." in 4 reviews
  • "this tubberware is a good way to save money as well as transport foods to and from work will help me with planning my meals" in 1 review
Valentina C.
Gainesville , GA
About his grade families has food storage containers the three count because my husband works so I basically just put all our food in there so he’ll either for his lunch I love them because it’s so easy to just snap the lid they fit a lot of food too and if it does not go bad
Amy M.
Cedar city
My family used to own a restaurant and we would use these all the time. They are pretty decent quality. I still buy them today because they are affordable and if they break.. I don’t feel cheated or anything because I didn’t spend much on them. I would recommend them.
Tiffany J.
Travelers Rst, SC
These are great for storing things in the fridge or sitting out on the counter. I’m a big fan of dishwasher and microwave safe storage containers. I like the big sizes for storing baked goods or fresh fruit I’ve cleaned and/or cut up for easy snacks.
Gabby L.
Independence
Nice product! Use them all time and they never break or wear down. They are very durable and alot can be stored inside. No cons so far. I'm really satisfied with this purchase! On top of it, they are super affordable! Would totally recommend!
Aqhsa Z.
New Jersey , NJ
These are perfect for packing sandwiches on the go or storing fruits and veggies in the fridge. I love having these on hand after potlucks. I think they’re very affordable and I would recommend them to anyone who cooks or entertains a lot.
Influenster M.
I prefer to get these large containers by glad when I’m prepping fruit for a large party with friends. They are inexpensive enough that I don’t worry if I forget it at my friend’s place. I’d recommend these for in-a-rush large container.
Laura D.
Randolph
Great for storing leftovers in the fridge or freezer. Big enough for a family dinner for the next day. The only con is that when you put them in the microwave they get that white mark on them and I think it’s time to throw them out.
Elizabeth P.
Tucson
Love glad products. Love the many container and bag sizes, for all my storage needs. They could be cheaper but they last so it works out. They get the job done. Easy to replace when my family leaves them at school or work.
Onyx H.
Cedar City
No complaints. Kind of strange reviewing Tupperware to be honest, in my opinion-it either works or it doesn’t. This works. It seals nicely, keeps food fresh, affordable, easy to find at any Walmart or target. I would recommend.
Madason W.
Charlestown , NH
Glad food containers are amazing!! They are a top brand for me!! They never spill or open when they shouldn’t!!! They work WONDERS. I prefer these for leftovers and sauces. I think they do those justice!! Highly recommended!!

Kohl's