Glad ® Entrée

by Glad

Our GladWare® Entrée Containers are great for prepping fresh food you just bought or stacking snacks on a shelf. They boldly and safely go from freezer to microwave to dishwasher. Tight-sealing lids prevent leaks and help keep the food you love fresher, longer. Also Available: Tall Entrée

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glad ® Entrée!
Product Highlights
I've gotten all different sizes and it keeps my cabinets organized while giving me a good variety of options for storing my food.in reviews
Yaneth S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love these, give these to my husband so he won't ruin or lose my Tupperware and love how durable these are. Microwave safe and freezer safe. Great for meal prepping.
TAMLA F.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
So easy for storage especially after cooking and you need to put your dinner away very easy to clean two very convenient
brenda G.
Stuarts Draft, VA
I love glad ware containers, they are really good for storing left overs in as well as packing your lunch. and I like that they are dishwasher safe Also they are very affordable
Bethany S.
Indianapolis , IN
I really love these containers. They don't take up to much space in the cabinet. I wish they were a bit deeper so you could fit everything in them. these are also very affordable I highly recommend these to anyone especially during the holidays when there is so many leftovers.
sandra G.
Lynnwood, WA
These are awesome, we use them for leftovers all the time - it's a great way to pack a lunch for work!
Erin C.
An essential for meal prepping, which is super beneficial for college. Just grab and go and worry about heating it up later. My only complaint is the top tends to leak a little if I have anything with liquids. Maybe get the lock and seal ones for those.
Stacy C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I love how the covers always fit nice and snug, they never loose grip. Items inside are safe even when if the containers fall because the lids fit tightly. Inexpensive too, so I don't have to chase my friends down to return my tupperware. Nice clear designed containers make it easy to see what's inside.
Sarah N.
Perfect size food containers that you won't worry about someone "borrowing" (and accidentally not returning)... a little flimsy, but for the price it's great. And they can be cleaned and reused several times.
Abigail H.
Urbana, OH
They are a little bit flimsy but still really good for the design of it and the fir of the lid is amazing.
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
Love Glad wear, easy to use, compact, comes in different sizes, just gotta be be careful with warming up food, certain foods stain the plastic

Looking for your answer?