BY GLAD

Tight sealing, extra-sturdy glad food containers go from the refrigerator or freezer to the microwave with ease.protect your food so it stays fresher, longer, with glad tall entree food containers. With three 42-ounce plastic food containers in this package, you can pack a pasta salad for lunch on the go, freeze homemade cookies or stash leftovers in the fridge. The lids close tightly to prevent messy leaks and lock in freshness, so whatever you store stays fresh until youre ready to use it. When its time to clean up, simply pop these bpa-free food storage containers and lids in the dishwasher. They can go in the microwave and... see more...

Glad Designer Series Containers Tall Entree 3 ct

Start your review of Glad Designer Series Containers Tall Entree 3 ct!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
kendra l.
Jackson
As a young student and employee that’s always on the go I need to be able to pack myself meals to bring around with me and so far this is the best set of containers other brands tend to open or leak or just have a weird feeling after washing, but I highly suggest Glad!
Amanda A.
We love this product in our home. The containers are affordable as well as sturdy. It’s not a big deal if they get lost or forgotten because they are not expensive. We love this product and will continue to use these in our home.
Kim n.
Anaheim, CA
Glad always my go to food containers! I love putt my snack inside and extra leftovers!It’s not expensive at all! Can find them anywhere. At target. Walmart. The grocery store. They can’t hide anywhere lol.
Lyndsey C.
Great product for the price! I love that I don’t have to worry if they get lost (like the expensive stuff) they don’t hold up forever but do last a while for the price! I will always recommend this product
Megan A.
Columbus, OH
I use these containers all the time! They fit a lot of food in them which is great for space. This makes packing a lunch super easy and mess free! I definitely will be buying a lot more of these containers
Susan V.
Columbus
Cute designs. They do leak though. Can’t use these to reheat things in the microwave as they stain and melt. Effective for the price. Very affordable. They just don’t last very long. I would recommend for short term use.
Yelena D.
West Allis , WI
I love glad and their multiple styles of ziplock containers. There is a shape and size for every need. These containers actually lock well and do not bust open. They’re affordable and it’s easy to find them on sale. I specifically use these entree size containers for meal prep the small ziplock containers for baby food. The contents always stay fresh!
Amanda C.
W Jefferson, NC
I love glad reusable container my family stores all of our leftovers so we can enjoy our food the next day and no that we stored our food properly.  Thanks glad for helping us save money on our grocery bill!
Faith G.
Milwaukee, WI
These are fanatic because they’re aesthetically pleasing to look at and have stored! My cabinets are glass, so you can see totally through and I can appreciate having clear storage containers that are simple with a decorative touch. These fit the bill! They’re also affordable and durable!
Salone F.
Haltom City, TX
I'm a fan of Glad product, their containers last a long time if you take care of them. They are not meant to be in the dishwasher. They are pricey at times but good to have around. Over time you  will have to replace them. I recommend them they are great.

Target