BY GLAD #33 in Food Storage Containers

From the freezer to the microwave, these small-size food storage containers seal in freshness.protect small portions of your favorite foods so they stay fresher, longer, with glad mini round food containers. With eight 4-ounce plastic food containers in this package, you can pack a variety of snacks to go like nuts, raisins and trail mix or condiments like dressings, sauces and dips. The lids close tightly to prevent messy leaks and lock in freshness, so whatever you store stays fresh until youre ready to use it. When its time to clean up, simply pop these bpa-free food storage containers and lids in the dishwasher. They can go in... see more...

Dalene S.
Lake Stevens, WA
These are really small. They make perfect condiment/sauce holders though. We use them for dipping sauce, quite often. I have also used them for individual formula servings for my God Daughter. They stack in a diaper bag and do not take up much room. You can also use them for storing small amounts of products for camping/traveling. I fill one with shampoo, conditioner, lotion, sunscreen, etc while out camping and they work great. Be careful not to be too rough on them though because the lids will pop off with some slight pressure to the sides in a squeezing motion.
Ashley R.
Columbus
These small containers are perfect for storing salad dressing, sauces like hot sauce, mayonnaise, butter, etc.... BONUS— the larger containers have a round top in the middle of the lid that ALSO acts as a lid for these small sauce/dressing containers so you can put your food in the large container and dressing in this small one and keep both the dressing and your food stored separately but in the same container to save space and it is perfect for packing lunches!!! 💯 my favorite container
Chelsea B.
I love the size of these because they’re great for small add-ins and treats when I’m packing my husbands lunch! If he has veggies, then I can use that for ranch. Feeling a little sweet? Throw some M&Ms in there! Does he want to add seasoning? Put in a measured amount of preferred spice so that he can sprinkle it on his food when it’s ready! Packed a burger? Put all the toppings in their own container! They’re so versatile.
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I rated these 3 stars because I honestly wish that they were a bit bigger to hold more in them but at the same time great quality containers...I've always known glad to be a great brand for tubberware items and honestly I'm assuming that these are made small for a reason so they can hold smaller side items or for example condiment type stuff... im not going to complain too much...overall I do highly recommend glad to anyone who is new to the brand!!
Kasie D.
Philadelphia, PA
These are the perfect size for my littles ones lunch side. I also use them for my husbands lunches. Whether I am packing dip, applesauce or yogurt. The lids stay on very sturdy and they always have fun designs if you are extra like me and do Pinterest inspired lunches. They are affordable, easy to clean and I would definitely recommend.
J C.
Lahoma, OK
I get these for one reason and that is to send things in my kids lunchboxes for school. They are the perfect size and they are so durable. You can write on them and if they accidentally lose them or throw them away it’s really no big deal. You can put them in the dishwasher, freeze them , microwave them etc. they are AWESOME!! And they are affordable!
Sasha T.
Atlanta
My kids love these and they are so cute! I’m able to pack snacks in them and not worry if the top is going to fall off in the baby bag or their book bags. And they are very durable and in expensive... as u know kids can lose things so it’s not that big a deal if it doesn’t come back home from school I can just go pick up more!
Amanda R.
Pittsburgh, PA
These were great. Easy to stack so hard to lose. Held up in the dishwasher very well. Cheap enough that I didn’t mind throwing them away if I had to. Effective, didn’t leak. I had a coupon so they were very affordable. If I didn’t have a coupon I would have bought the store brand though and I would have been just as satisfied.
Tiffany M.
Weeki Wachee, FL
I actually use these for my dogs. They aren’t crazy about the metal bowls because they make sound if they move them across our tile which scares them. So we put a snack of green beans in these and since they’re pretty small dogs, they love these. I can also prepare their snacks in these if someone else is dog sitting.
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
These little cups are good for packing small items like grapes or cut up fruit for kids lunches. I personally don't like putting them in the microwave but it says you can for short periods of time. I use them because they are cheaper and if they get lost or thrown out I didn't lose out on a lot of money.
Tammy P.