BY GLAD

This easy to handle plastic wrap clings and tightly seals around a wide variety of surfaces to help keep food fresher longer. This wrap is also safe to use in the microwave so you can defrost or reheat with ease. see more...

Ty I.
Brooklyn
It was a good product for sealing food. I used it to wrap leftovers, the container was sealed nicely. I would recommend to others.
Lyndsey H.
St. Catharines, ON
I'm not sure quite when this product started to fall off, but I find that it hardly clings to anything anymore.  If it folds over while I'm ripping it off it will cling to itself, but even if I avoid that it seems it won't stick to itself once I'm wrapping it around a bowl or plate or whatever.  I'm not impressed at all and will be looking for a replacement product once our current roll is gone.