BY GLAD #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Glad® Cling Wrap.
Clear plastic wrap.
Clings tight without a fight.
BPA-free.
100 sq ft. see more...

Jasmin M.
Kirkland, WA
I don't prefer regular clear wrap now that I've started buying Press N Seal. I feel like I use too much of it trying to get it to stick to itself, then I give up when it tangles and end up using a Tupperware! Haha
Whitney T.
Hoschton, GA
Love this! It's perfect if you don't want your food to touch the plastic. Very strong hold & stays put. Really enjoy using this to cover up leftovers. It's affordable especially if you have a coupon for it.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Best plastic wrap ever! It quickly and easily clings to bowls and corningware dishes without having the fumble much with it and it tears much easier than store brand plastic wrap! This is the only brand I trust when I prep my foods to be frozen; I've never had anything with freezer burn!
Kelly G.
I've used this product all my life. From storing things in the fridge to transporting products in my car. This is a great product and always have on hand.
Tessa R.
Homestead, PA
Cling wrap does its job of making sure your food stays fresh! But that's not all cling wrap can be used for! Don't believe me? Check out Pinterest
Erika H.
Baltimore, MD
I've used this product before but it didn't stick the best to the items that o was trying to wrap. I would prefer aluminum foil.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
It never clings I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not like glad cling products at all. They don't do as they say
Star R.
I love this to cover over plates when taking a dish to someone house for a pot luck or even for storage in the pantries its strong and doesn't rip easily exactly what is needed when it comes to cling wrap.
Siehra H.
Colorado Springs, CO
Does the job. Cling wrap is tricky to use I my opinion. But it works. Use it to steam veggies
Ashley H.
Cedar rapids, IA
This is the best plastic wrap that you can ever purchase because it is a thicker material but if you lose the lid to some tupperware this will ACTUALLY stick to the sides, so you don't have to worry about spills!