Glad Cling Wrap 100 SQ FT

by Glad

#8 in Food Wraps

Glad® Cling Wrap.
Clear plastic wrap.
Clings tight without a fight.
BPA-free.
100 sq ft.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glad Cling Wrap 100 SQ FT!
How would you rate this product?
katie B.
Johnstown, PA
Glad. Ya we use it... i just want free stuff...im tired of this....ugh stupid
Glad. Ya we use it... i just want free stuff...im tired of this....ugh stupid
Hailey I.
Works fine, but I do find I have a hard time cutting it. I don't know if it's the placement of the blade or the design of the box or just me whose not good with it.
Samantha C.
Kearny, NJ
Been buying this for years! Always works well, nice and tight. Comes in handy for parties!
Roseanne B.
Azusa, CA
Glad Cling Wrap 100 SQ FT uploaded by Roseanne B.
Glad Cling wrap is a great durable inexpensive way to cover food items! It keeps the food protected; fresh; and easy for a portable status! The Glad cling wrap can be used for crafts and other items besides food!
Michelle E.
Glad Cling Wrap 100 SQ FT uploaded by Michelle E.
The best cling wrap ever! I cling wrap my veges overnight to put into a fridge, it really freshens! My veges are like totally a brand new harvested. This does what it stated on the packaging. I’m GLAD!
Jessy C.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Pretty good just a little frustrating to deal with. Sometimes the built in roll won't work right and it barebones difficult to very out. Cutters could be a little sharper too to make easier to treat and remove pieces.
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Well worth the price. You can pay less for other brands but they are not nearly as good quality. This clings nicely to whatever you need it for.
Esmeralda R.
Fallbrook
I've been a fan of Glad Wrap regularly for more than 20 years and its quality has remained the same over that period of time. While it may not be perfect, I've never had any trouble getting it to tear evenly. The drawbacks are, first, that it sometimes (though not too often) clings to itself if I'm not careful, and, second, occasionally it doesn't cling to something I've wrapped in it as well as I would have liked. But, in this regard it's no different, as far as I can tell, from the rest of the brands on the market. Over the years I've bought a couple other brands of plastic wrap that cling to absolutely nothing, which is more than a little frustrating.
Crisha G.
Providence, RI
I have been using it my whole life. It keeps everything fresh weather it is in the fridge or the freezer. It hasn't failed me yet. The price is right and i would recommend it to everyone.
Christa C.
Austin, IN
The product itself is good, and gets the job done, but I can also purchase a store brand that does the exact same job, nothing too impressive with this besides the name. It's on the more expensive side, considering I can buy just as quality of store name product for much less, so all in all I would't recommend it.

Looking for your answer?