BY GLAD #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Glad® Cling Wrap.
Clear plastic wrap.
Clings tight without a fight.
100 sq ft. see more...

Jasmin M.
Kirkland, WA
I don't prefer regular clear wrap now that I've started buying Press N Seal. I feel like I use too much of it trying to get it to stick to itself, then I give up when it tangles and end up using a Tupperware! Haha
Whitney T.
Hoschton, GA
Love this! It's perfect if you don't want your food to touch the plastic. Very strong hold & stays put. Really enjoy using this to cover up leftovers. It's affordable especially if you have a coupon for it.
Esmeralda R.
I've been a fan of Glad Wrap regularly for more than 20 years and its quality has remained the same over that period of time. While it may not be perfect, I've never had any trouble getting it to tear evenly. The drawbacks are, first, that it sometimes (though not too often) clings to itself if I'm not careful, and, second, occasionally it doesn't cling to something I've wrapped in it as well as I would have liked. But, in this regard it's no different, as far as I can tell, from the rest of the brands on the market. Over the years I've bought a couple other brands of plastic wrap that cling to absolutely nothing, which is more than a little frustrating.
Kimberly R.
Richmond , TX

I bake a lot of bread and Glad Cling Wrap is perfect for wrapping loaves of bread in before freezing. I used to use just foil to wrap the loaves and then put them in a plastic freezer bag but sometimes some of the loaves got a little bit dry. I was told to try wrapping them in a plastic wrap, then foil and then placed in a freezer bag and I have not a had a problem since then. I also experimented with different plastic wraps and Glad Cling Wrap is the best there is to use for freezing loaves of homemade bread. It sticks well and keeps the loaves nice and dry. It's almost baking time and this roll will last me all winter long.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I just bought the Glad Cling Wrap a few days ago. I haven't bought these in a while. I will usually forget to buy them when I am out shopping. I use this for almost everything. They are so good to use on food such as avocados. I love my avocados and I want them to last after I cut one in half. I use them for everything They are very affordable and worth buying especially if you are someone who love your fruits and vegetables. You can use them for almost anything.
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS
OK so I paid a little extra but unless you are using a size of container which matches the length well to the roll, the feeling of wasting space is worse, and it is just too inconvenient to cut one in half and use only that. Not much a company can do to please one lazy fan like me I guess but I must say the product DOES what it SAYS...you press, it seals. Love this stuff! You can seal meats to freeze or any bowl or container. Better than any product out there!
Liz J.
This plastic wrap works well, but It is not always my preferred brand. I do like that it is thick and covers dishes well, but it does not cling as well as some other types I have tried. I usually have to tape the sides of the dish while using this wrap, however it doesn't rip easily and if using it to wrap around something it works great! So I still continue to buy this brand, especially when I have a coupon!
Kelsey M.
This product does what it is supposed to. It clings and holds together well. My only con with the product is the price that is paid for it. I can get a cheaper off brand product that works just about the same if not better than this more expensive brand. I would recommend the product as far as the fact that it works, but I would also advise that you can get a similar product for less money as well.
Kim H.
Joppa, MD
I have been using this since I was a kid and my parents bought it. It clings to most containers. My only frustration is that sometimes it does not come off the roll as easily as you would expect. This can be frustrating when you are trying to wrap something and the roll won't cooperate. Also, when you get to the end of the roll, it does not come off as easily as the beginning of the roll.
Lindsey S.
Black Eagle, MT
This is by far m favorite plastic wrap. So many are so clingy that they cling to themselves nd make it impossible to wrap anything, or so not clingy that it seems as though they will not stick to what I'm wrapping, however Glad always seems to be the perfect mix of both... not so clingy that I can't wrap, but enough that I feel confident wrapping my dishes.