Glad ® Big Bowl

From sponge cake to sauerbraten, GladWare® Big Bowls are ideal for protecting big, awkward stuff. They’re also good for serving up snacks to the masses on game day. The interlocking lids seal tight to help lock in freshness and prevent messy leaks. And they’re microwave-, freezer- and dishwasher-safe, too.

How durable are these after being used?
How many of these bowls do you own?!
Start your review of Glad ® Big Bowl!
Product Highlights
perfect size for storing leftoversin reviews
These are perfect for storing left overs and they keep the odors inside of the containers so your ridge does not smell funky. in reviews
I use theses all the time they keep my food fresh!in reviews
Shawna H.
Davenport, FL
I love using these very good quality can't go wrong with this brand!! Easy to clean and put away!!
Ruthanne B.
South Elgin, IL
These are awesome for packing salads for work! I love to use them for leftovers from dinner as well! They hold up well too with regular use.
melissa D.
Joplin, MO
Love these for leftovers they are the perfect size for chili or soup when I have quite a bit left over. I think I bought them from Walmart
#itsssahate L.
I am a soup lover so for me to buy this was great I bought it for work and no spills with my soup not flimsy or anything just right.
Leah K.
Dayton, TX
These are great for packing my hubby's lunch. Hes able to take them to work and back home without any spills.
Lindsey B.
West Orange, NJ
I love using these storage bowls in my fridge. I often use them for ham, cheese, onions, and bell peppers. They wash well in the dishwasher, and they stack nicely. I recommend.
Brianne G.
Glenside, PA
I feel you can never go wrong with glad. These containers are great for sealing in food. There is no leakage and no worrying about spills. I use these to keep my lunch in for work or for leftovers and I have never had any issues. I highly recommend for storing fresh made cookies as well. They come out with a Christmas color scheme during the holidays and I put cookies in there as little gifts and they stay fresh at least 5 days.
Nicole C.
Wauchula, FL
The containers themselves sometimes feel like thin plastic but they do the job well. Never had an issue keeping my foods fresh plus they are very affordable. Very reliable item. Would definitely purchase more of different sizes.
Caylyn D.
Geneseo
Easy to use, clean, store and even freeze with. Very durable and last a long time, so no having to keep on buying
LaTeya B.
Huntsville, AL
Great product! Definitely will buy again. Great size. Spill proof as well! Very effective and great for the price.