Glad Bags uploaded by Illesha M.Glad Bags uploaded by Clara B.

BY GLAD

Glad OdorShield Fresh Clean Scent Tall Kitchen Drawstring Bags: 13 gallon 80 count Continuous odor neutralization Easy to lift, carry and toss away Sturdy, 3-ply strength Strong, 3-layer drawstring closure No fussing with inconvenient twist ties see more...

• "They are very durable and don't tear easily." in 1 review
  • "Be always buy nothing but glad trash bags, because they are heavy duty and they don't rip" in 1 review
  • "I love these trash bags because they don't leave your kitchen smelling horrible, they are durable, and they hold a lot." in 1 review
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Yes i go to Target to buy my trash bags. I use them for my aluminum cans and my plastic bottles. I have so many sheets. I put the clean sheet in the bag with an open bar of a good smelling one. I take the air out and close it. Then tape the ends. When I ready to use them for the following season. I open the bag and the sheets smell good. Now you know
Clara B.
Cincinnati
I use these trash bags all the time. They smell great. They are durable and fit in my can well. Only bad thing is if you overstuff them the top sometimes tears. They are my go to trash bags though! I biy the big boxes with 110 trash bags and they last me about 2 months and I use them for more then just trash sometimes. Cost is efficient too.
Yoazin V.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love glad bags they're super strong for trash cans they can hold a lot of stuff. Plus the odor elimination is a plus. They have different scents from lavender to lemon. Very strong they don't break too easily so they can handle a lot of trash and sharp objects
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
This is my go to trash bag because I need something heavy duty and odor protecting. I am glad I started using this because the bag is very strong and you can throw lots of stuff away without it tearing.
Alexandra S.
I love these trash bags, the only kind I will use. They have Febreze scented trash bags so they won't make your house smelling ugly. They never once ripped on me either
Elly S.
Goldsboro, NC
Review for: Force Flex Trash more...
Great trash bags.
I know a lot of people go, why spend money on something we are
Putting our trash in, just to throw away? And why buy brand name? You really get what you pay for here they are so easy to use I mean they are probably the best trash bags that I have had in a very long time I don't know about y'all but we stuff our trash bags full so I know I'm safe with putting as much stuff in there as I possibly can and when my kids go out there to take it to the trashcan it's not going to dump out everywhere and I'm gonna have to go out me yard and clean it up this product gets an A+ because I cannot find any of the trash bags that are sturdy enough like these. :)
Megan B.
Although these garbage bags are on the pricier side, they are definitely worth it. They are thicker than a store brand, which means you don't have to worry about rips when you are taking out the trash. The best part about these, though, is the odor shield. This shield combats the worst of odors. I have thrown away kitty litter and raw meat and can barely smell it in my kitchen, even on a hot day. I highly recommend these garbage bags and the Glad brand.
Monica V.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Odorshield Lavender Scent Drawstring more...
I bought this trash bags when they were on sale and I didn't have a good experience with glad trash bag when I put it on my trash bin it broke and all the bags in the boxes did the some thing and now i don't buy them anymore because of that now i just stick to store brand and i can not believe that they work better then glad. It did fight the smell I give a c because of that. I am sad with glad. with ever review i read was good review and I was excited when I got them on sale. but I was very disappointed. I don't know maybe I give glad one more try.
Crystal R.
Saint Louis, MO
Trash is smelly, but your whole house doesn't have to be! I've always used Glad products, but it wasn't until I moved into a small condo recently that I switched to these. In our previous home we could take out the trash daily, but now we take it out every other day - and those smells could be very overwhelming! Now I can really go every other day without smelling like the house turned into a dumpster.
Liz S.
Review for: Forceflex Drawstring more...
If your anything like me your garbage tends to be a mixture of things, everything from heavy to sharp. With having to carry trash through the house to discard it and a growing baby i needed to find a garbage bag that was to resistant to rips and tears. Glad Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags are durable and didn't break the bank. whilst using these bags I have not experienced a leak or tear in the bag itself. I will say that the drawstrings do have a habit of breaking when your trying to tie them tight.
Liz B.
Houghton, MI
Do these work well?
Kaitlyn R.
Do any of them have a scent to cover the trash smell?
Courtney M.
Do these have a clean scent to them?
Ashley C.
What influences your lurches more, knowing they are Eco friendly or price?
sonia  j.