BY SMART WATER #1 in Bottled Water

Without the hassle of trying to grow fuller hair or looking for a wig that can be worn up, Hairdo presents the Jessica Simpson ponytail: a hairpiece that's made for a full looking ponytail. Part of Hairdo's new styleables collection, this 18 long wrap-around pony adds a long, full trend-setting pony style to any woman's hair instantly! Made with their newest Tru2Life Heat Friendly fiber Hairdo Pony hairpiece feels and styles just like your own hair! Tru2Life is conditioned to withstand heat up to 350 Farenheit / 160 Celsius. Straight fibers can be curled, and curled fiber can be straightened. Not only does these fibers style like real hair, they're light, soft, and lustrous just like real healthy hair. With versatile styling options, now you can get the youthful flirty ponytail you've always wanted!

• Is this the best bottled water?  Which other ones are as ...5 Answers
  • What kind of bottled water brand do you drink are you pic...2 Answers
  • Is this water worth the price?4 Answers
Marijane G.
GUELPH, ON
Out of all the bottled waters out there this has to be the worst ever dont think anyone should ever drink this
Gilsia G.
Mount Vernon , NY
This water just tastes like any other regular water. Just put a catchy title to anything and people will go buy it ASAP.
Vickey F.
So, smart water really don’t make a person smart..lol, it’s affordable and can be purchased anywhere. Nicely packed. Has no flavor to me. The bottle it comes in is very attractive, and can be reused. I recommend you to try it, you may like it, but I wouldn’t buy it again
Chenice F.
Seems like an unpopular opinion but i really don't like this water. I think it has a metal taste and doesn't have a nice after taste either. I prefer drinking bottled water as I don't like the taste of my tap water but this is one that i definitely won't be buying again.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Whenever we would do a test our teacher used to give us this to stay smart... honestly I do not like at all the taste of this water.. it obviously needs some improvements in my opinion. I have never buy this and I would never will, sorry... not sorry🤷🏽‍♀️
Emily W.
Manchester
This tastes like metal. It doesn't taste natural at all. It tastes like I'm drinking chemically infused water. It isn't fresh and it leaves a weird dry texture in my mouth. Really not a fan of this. Drink from your kitchen tap people, its free!
Madison W.
This water is over priced and it taste like my tap water at home. There is nothing special about this water
Jessica R.
This water is very high in acidity and after I drinking I become very bloated. Even though it's cheap I wouldn't suggest it
Samantha M.
Cleveland, TN
I might be crazy but to me this water has a weird taste its expensive for water and there's nothing special and again it has a weird after taste
Kayla B.
katy texas
I really hate smart water it taste like sweat and it's gross I mean yea it's only like 2 dollars or something but still don't get it is grosss
Jeannie L.
Aquafina or Smart water? Which one is better?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
When did you first try this water?
Chelci A.
Waxahachie , TX
I heard good things about this water? Does it have any after tastes?
Katelyn C.
Coachella, CA
Which water brand do you recommend the most?
Erika D.
Tacoma, WA
What makes this water so smart and special?

back