BY SMART WATER #1 in Bottled Water

Without the hassle of trying to grow fuller hair or looking for a wig that can be worn up, Hairdo presents the Jessica Simpson ponytail: a hairpiece that's made for a full looking ponytail. Part of Hairdo's new styleables collection, this 18 long wrap-around pony adds a long, full trend-setting pony style to any woman's hair instantly! Made with their newest Tru2Life Heat Friendly fiber Hairdo Pony hairpiece feels and styles just like your own hair! Tru2Life is conditioned to withstand heat up to 350 Farenheit / 160 Celsius. Straight fibers can be curled, and curled fiber can be straightened. Not only does these fibers style like real hair, they're light, soft, and lustrous just like real healthy hair. With versatile styling options, now you can get the youthful flirty ponytail you've always wanted!

• Is this the best bottled water?  Which other ones are as ...5 Answers
  • What kind of bottled water brand do you drink are you pic...2 Answers
  • Is this water worth the price?4 Answers
Haley S.
This is my go to water, whenever I go out I take this with me because of the size of the bottle and because I need to be hydrated and I love this water. The times that I’m not drinking this, I’m drinking Evian, but let me say that this water is my favorite! I love it. Obviously you can’t say “wow this tastes completely different and better than this brand of water” because water is water, but it does taste different to me and I love it for the most part.
Jennifer S.
Rockville
My favorite water!! Taste so good and i love the added electrolytes!! I grab a smart water any time i can!! Amazing taste at a great value. Glaceau Smartwater®
🌻Kaylee B.
I enjoy Smart water mostly because of how it tells it’s story on getting water from the clouds and how they got their inspiration from the clouds. Though to be quite honest, I feel that Smart water just really doesn’t taste good. It tastes almost like Dasani, which in my opinion is probably the most disgusting water brand available. Though Smart Water is better than Dasani in my book, I believe for me to properly enjoy it, the taste needs to improve.
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
This water tastes so pure and clean. It is a little bit more expensive but it is worth it. It is pretty much offered everywhere. I wish I could find larger packs, I have only found singles but will buy a few when I buy them.
Nicole F.
Water is an essential in my daily routine I start drinking water from the moment I wake up to the time I go to sleep, smartwater tastes so good and keeps me hydrated!
Rachel W.
Westwood, NJ
My favorite water. Tastes great, and I like that the bottle is big so you don't have to keep constantly refilling. I drink a ton of water everyday (I drink anywhere from 2-4 of these 1L bottles, depending) and smartwater is my favorite. I like freezing cold water in the summer, so I also like that this bottle is sturdy enough that I can freeze and refreeze it and it doesn't crack.
Gina G.
Lisle, IL
Smartwater is my go-to bottled water. We typically use our tap while in our apartment (simply because our tap water is quite good), but whenever we're on the road for a weekend or going someplace we expect it to be warm, we go for Smartwater. The purified taste is very refreshing, and the bottle comes with plenty of water. I love that it has electrolytes in it too, which is great for those Saturday/Sunday morning hangovers!
Romitta 🌸.
Bowie , MD
Smart water taste so heavenly. The bottle is huge because you can’t just have 16.9 fl oz. you need more. The smooth texture and flow of this water beats other brands easily. The crisp, relaxing experience from this water will make you keep buying it.
Nicky S.
Iowa City, IA
I have been curious about smartwater for a long time. This product seems to be everywhere. Everyone I see on my college campus seems to be carrying one. It's all over the gym. It's inescapable! I first saw smartwater around 7 or 8 years ago in a time when every new product was "smart" (smartphones, smart cars, smart everything!). I researched to see what was so smart about it (the vapor distillation process) and wrote it off as a trend. Years later this product doesn't seem to be going anywhere and my curiosity has continued to grow. Still, I could not get myself to buy the product instead of my regular water. It is more expensive, and the rational part of my brain wouldn't let me pay any more than I was already paying for bottled water. Luckily, I was given a free bottle in a gift basket. I wasn't asked to review this product, but I wanted to anyway. The first thing I noticed was the bottle. It's really nice. It is bigger size than my regular water (16.9 oz vs 20 oz). This is especially nice because I always seem to run out of water before I'm done drinking. On top of that the lid is sturdier and easier to remove and the bottle design is quite pleasing to the eye. After drinking it, I immediately noticed a difference. It was a weird sensation. It feels almost lighter and less harsh than what I'm used to. Maybe it's just their marketing, but it did make me think of a cloud. It didn't necessarily taste better than my regular water, just different. This may be because of a different purification process and the fact that they add electrolytes. This worried me at first after hearing bad things about electrolyte drinks, but after reading up on it, it is just magnesium, calcium, and potassium. Similar to a lot of brands this is added 'for taste'. My regular water does not add these minerals, and I have to say, I prefer it that way. I'd like my water to have nothing added, and would like water that tastes like water. Because of this and the lower price, I am going to stick to my regular product. I do like it. Smartwater tastes good and is refreshing. I would still recommend it, but I will not be trading in my primary bottled water. #BloomBadge #Bloom #contest
Lynn B.
I’m picky about the flavor of bottled water. I just tried this for the first time and I’m hooked. It has a clear, crisp flavor. Not odd tasting. It is slightly higher in price than other types of bottled water.
Jeannie L.
Aquafina or Smart water? Which one is better?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
When did you first try this water?
Chelci A.
Waxahachie , TX
I heard good things about this water? Does it have any after tastes?
Katelyn C.
Coachella, CA
Which water brand do you recommend the most?
Erika D.
Tacoma, WA
What makes this water so smart and special?

back