BY SMART WATER #1 in Bottled Water

Without the hassle of trying to grow fuller hair or looking for a wig that can be worn up, Hairdo presents the Jessica Simpson ponytail: a hairpiece that's made for a full looking ponytail. Part of Hairdo's new styleables collection, this 18 long wrap-around pony adds a long, full trend-setting pony style to any woman's hair instantly! Made with their newest Tru2Life Heat Friendly fiber Hairdo Pony hairpiece feels and styles just like your own hair! Tru2Life is conditioned to withstand heat up to 350 Farenheit / 160 Celsius. Straight fibers can be curled, and curled fiber can be straightened. Not only does these fibers style like real hair, they're light, soft, and lustrous just like real healthy hair. With versatile styling options, now you can get the youthful flirty ponytail you've always wanted!

• Is this the best bottled water?  Which other ones are as ...5 Answers
  • What kind of bottled water brand do you drink are you pic...2 Answers
  • Is this water worth the price?4 Answers
Melissa C.
Bronx
This is a must buy product, especially if you frequently workout. I always drink smartwater during/after a workout as it has electorates in it. It is a great product and it taste good. (Trust me there is such a thing as bad tasting water!) It is a great product!
Laura W.
Rochester, NY
My favorite brand of water! I personally hate the taste of water (i know, weird) and am very picky. The packaging is nice and the water tastes nice and crisp and clean unlike other brands. This water I will actually drink throughout the day which is really great!
This is my go to water bottle if I choose to grab one that I can't refill. The packaging is great and I love looking at the fish on the inside of the packaging. I have bought this water again and again and will continue to purchase it. I highly recommend.
Jordan D.
I love smart water. I love the flip top lid and the little fish on the inside of the bottle is cute. He actually encourages me to drink water just so I can see what the little dude has to tell me today.
I don't really care for the price of smart water. While I do taste a difference from average bottled water, I wouldn't tell you to go out of your way to buy this one. If you're gonna spend the money, go Fiji. If you can't justify buying Fiji, and you want to feel fancy but not too fancy, this is a nice in the middle water.
Katniss G.
I love fresh, ice cold water, but Glaceau Smartwater falls short for me. If I'm going to pay money for bottled water, it better taste better than tap water and this is where it lacks ... for me. On the plus side, it's a flip top and circular, unlike my favorite Fiji.
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
I have loved Smartwater since I was in high school. It tastes great and is a nice calorie free alternative to Gatorade with the added electrolytes etc. I love the larger bottle sizes too. Makes it super easy to get in all the water your body needs in a day!
Kara T.
Smart water has made water drinking a competition. Since they have those little animals on the bottle, co-workers and I will get a bottle and try to "save" the animal from "drowning." it has been great to get us to drink a healthy amount of water a day!
Kristen C.
Newark, DE
I am picky about water, I don't care what anyone says, I can taste differences in waters. Smart Water is so neutral and crisp, I can drink it with no issue! I stock up on sales and drink tons of this in the summer, the big bottle keeps me hydrated and happy!!
Hope J.
Burnet
This is the best bottled water you could ever buy (in my opinion). It tastes so good (not all water tastes the same, I don’t care what y’all say.) The packaging is perfect. I buy this every time I go on a road trip or grocery shopping or whatever. I buy it all the time. It’s my first choice. 💯
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Smart water is my favorite. When you drink a lot of water, you know water has different taste. Smart water is so crisp and refreshing! I always love drinking this after a good run. It’s one of the more expensive waters but it’s totally worth it.
Jeannie L.
Aquafina or Smart water? Which one is better?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
When did you first try this water?
Chelci A.
Waxahachie , TX
I heard good things about this water? Does it have any after tastes?
Katelyn C.
Coachella, CA
Which water brand do you recommend the most?
Erika D.
Tacoma, WA
What makes this water so smart and special?

back