BY SMART WATER #1 in Bottled Water

Without the hassle of trying to grow fuller hair or looking for a wig that can be worn up, Hairdo presents the Jessica Simpson ponytail: a hairpiece that's made for a full looking ponytail. Part of Hairdo's new styleables collection, this 18 long wrap-around pony adds a long, full trend-setting pony style to any woman's hair instantly! Made with their newest Tru2Life Heat Friendly fiber Hairdo Pony hairpiece feels and styles just like your own hair! Tru2Life is conditioned to withstand heat up to 350 Farenheit / 160 Celsius. Straight fibers can be curled, and curled fiber can be straightened. Not only does these fibers style like real hair, they're light, soft, and lustrous just like real healthy hair. With versatile styling options, now you can get the youthful flirty ponytail you've always wanted!

• Is this the best bottled water?  Which other ones are as ...5 Answers
  • What kind of bottled water brand do you drink are you pic...2 Answers
  • Is this water worth the price?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Tina G.
Kirwin
Smart Water is my favorite water. Whenever I go on trips i will get this 90% of the time as long as where ever we stop has it in stock. Compared to others, i feel like it taste the best. It is a little more expensive than others  but  nothing to outrageous.
shriya x.
This is a great brand of water because it tastes so crisp and clean.. it inspired me to drink water everyday and I could see a positive difference in my mood, skin, and overall perception of life, even though it doesn't seem so impactful. I would definitely recommend.
Bridget L.
Louisa, VA
Bottled water.. the notion is somewhat ridiculous because we can get our water for free straight from the tap or a fountain, but not all water is "the same", by that I mean treatments. I find "city" water disgusting simply because I can taste the chemicals used to make the water drinkable. This is where Smart Water comes in.. it's one of two I will make a grab for when I'm out and about and without my handy water bottle from home. It's clean, it's cold.. it's my go to. I don't want flavoring of any sort in my water. It's that simple!
Carlyn W.
Gray Court, SC
Water is basically water, no matter what kind. However, I do love this bottle and the water has a good taste. There are some waters out there I won’t buy but this one is good. However, it tends to be more pricer which isn’t my favorite. So I don’t buy it as much.
Laura W.
Rochester, NY
My favorite brand of water! I personally hate the taste of water (i know, weird) and am very picky. The packaging is nice and the water tastes nice and crisp and clean unlike other brands. This water I will actually drink throughout the day which is really great!
Melissa C.
Bronx
This is a must buy product, especially if you frequently workout. I always drink smartwater during/after a workout as it has electorates in it. It is a great product and it taste good. (Trust me there is such a thing as bad tasting water!) It is a great product!
This is my go to water bottle if I choose to grab one that I can't refill. The packaging is great and I love looking at the fish on the inside of the packaging. I have bought this water again and again and will continue to purchase it. I highly recommend.
Jordan D.
I love smart water. I love the flip top lid and the little fish on the inside of the bottle is cute. He actually encourages me to drink water just so I can see what the little dude has to tell me today.
I don't really care for the price of smart water. While I do taste a difference from average bottled water, I wouldn't tell you to go out of your way to buy this one. If you're gonna spend the money, go Fiji. If you can't justify buying Fiji, and you want to feel fancy but not too fancy, this is a nice in the middle water.
Kara T.
Smart water has made water drinking a competition. Since they have those little animals on the bottle, co-workers and I will get a bottle and try to "save" the animal from "drowning." it has been great to get us to drink a healthy amount of water a day!
Kristen C.
Las Vegas, NV
I am picky about water, I don't care what anyone says, I can taste differences in waters. Smart Water is so neutral and crisp, I can drink it with no issue! I stock up on sales and drink tons of this in the summer, the big bottle keeps me hydrated and happy!!
Jeannie L.
Aquafina or Smart water? Which one is better?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
When did you first try this water?
Chelci A.
Waxahachie , TX
I heard good things about this water? Does it have any after tastes?
Katelyn C.
Coachella, CA
Which water brand do you recommend the most?
Erika D.
Tacoma, WA
What makes this water so smart and special?