by Smart Water
Ask a Question
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Does anybody else think that this is somewhat a waste of time?
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Feb. 14, 2014, 11:10 a.m.
My chemistry professor actually spend a portion of one of her lectures explaining to us why SmartWater is a waste of money. Not worth it.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Jan. 26, 2014, 12:09 a.m.
I don't think so, as water is very good for you. if you don't like just regular water, try adding flavor to it, that always help people drink more water.
Traci S.
Traci S.
Jan. 18, 2014, 7:59 p.m.
No way! Would you rather waste your money on sugary drink such as pop and juices? I would much rather spend my money on water and know I'm drinking something healthy and good for me!
Sabrina H.
Sabrina H.
Dec. 9, 2013, 3:23 a.m.
No way! It's a fantastic use of time! You NEED water to live and smart water is a great tasting water!
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Dec. 7, 2013, 1:29 a.m.
This is not a waste of time. This is way better than soda, energy drinks, and so on and so forth. Water is good for your body and this has electrolytes that help replenish your body of nutrients lost during physical activity.
Nicole m.
Nicole m.
Dec. 6, 2013, 5:13 p.m.
How could this possibly be a waste of time? For one, you need water to live and hydrate yourself, this water has essential electrolytes to hydrate you better. I personally know this helps

Join Now