Sarah S.

Does anybody else think that this is somewhat a waste of time?

Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Louisville, KY
3 years, 10 months ago
My chemistry professor actually spend a portion of one of her lectures explaining to us why SmartWater is a waste of money. Not worth it.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
3 years, 10 months ago
I don't think so, as water is very good for you. if you don't like just regular water, try adding flavor to it, that always help people drink more water.
Traci S.
Traci S.
Tucumcari, NM
3 years, 11 months ago
No way! Would you rather waste your money on sugary drink such as pop and juices? I would much rather spend my money on water and know I'm drinking something healthy and good for me!
Sabrina H.
Sabrina H.
Battle Creek, MI
4 years ago
No way! It's a fantastic use of time! You NEED water to live and smart water is a great tasting water!
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
4 years ago
This is not a waste of time. This is way better than soda, energy drinks, and so on and so forth. Water is good for your body and this has electrolytes that help replenish your body of nutrients lost during physical activity.
Nicole m.
Nicole m.
Lancaster , CA
4 years ago
How could this possibly be a waste of time? For one, you need water to live and hydrate yourself, this water has essential electrolytes to hydrate you better. I personally know this helps