BeveragesWaterSmartwater
Glaceau Water with Sports Cap

Glaceau SmartWater Water with Sports Cap

by Smartwater

#14 in Water

A zero calorie, vapor distilled, electrolyte- enhanced water (added electrolytes: potassium, magnesium, calcium)

Hey very one. Question do you ladies thing that all water tastes the same. Like for instance do you guys like smart water Glaceau SmartWater Water with Sports Cap
Hey! I would like to make a review with your brand . Are you available to that ? Thank you!
Start your review of Glaceau SmartWater Water with Sports Cap!
Jai M.
Tinton Falls, NJ
Smart Water is the only water for me. Tastes great and has much needed electrolytes. As long as drink at least 3-4 of these a day my skin stays good and hydrated. As well the rest of my body feeling well and healthy.
Amber C.
Toledo, OH
Glaceau SmartWater Water with Sports Cap uploaded by Amber C.
Great quality water, with a pure clean taste. I like the bottles that have the easy flip top opener! I think most water drinkers can agree this water taste great!
Victoria T.
Roseville, CA
The bottle itself is great, but once I tested the ph levels, I realized this is not even in the top 5.
Stephanie M.
Redwood City, CA
Glaceau SmartWater Water with Sports Cap uploaded by Stephanie M.
Whoever said all water bottles taste the same obviously hasn’t tried smart water. I prefer this water over any other water. I even water my office plants with it.
F. N.
Florida
Glaceau SmartWater Water with Sports Cap uploaded by F. N.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This water is delicious and perfect when traveling with your family at a fun park alllllll dayyyyy. When I'm at Universal Studios, I take Smart Water 💧 for my family to quench our thirst. I prefer this particular bottle as it has the sports bottle top that is easy to snap back on after rehydration and it is 23 oz, so we do not have to carry a bunch of water bottles. #InfluensterAwards2020 #SmartWater Glaceau SmartWater Water with Sports Cap
Semmi P.
Augusta, GA
The Glaceau SmartWater Water with Sports Cap water is okay in my opinion. I do not think this is the best water but I think it is still good. I do think this water is expensive to purchase though.
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
1,874 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a zero calorie drink that’s amazing! It taste great and it’s refreshing! It has great packaging and a great deal! Definitely worth buying them!
Catie W.
Cockeysville , MD
Purchased at: Target
I love this water, it tastes so good I’m absolutely in love with it. And I know it sounds weird when I say it tastes good but if you drink water on a daily basis you know that all water doesn’t tastes the same. But the only downside is it can be expensive but it’s worth it
Brandi M.
Glaceau SmartWater Water with Sports Cap uploaded by Brandi M.
My favorite brand of water for not only the refreshing taste but the sports cap bottle. I have a bottle on me at all times. While at the gym the bottle is easy to chug to help squinch the thirst fast. Smartwater Sparkling Original
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
First the taste is far superior to all other brands and types of bottled water ever. The one liter size is a great idea. As you only need 2vliters a day this makes keeping track of water intake very easy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karien Patricia V.
Allentown, PA
il y a un an
F. N. il y a 9 mois
Hello, I used to think all water taste the same until I stopped drinking water that did not have any added alkaline or electrolytes, etc and I can taste the difference as well as tell what I was missing. I'm that person that drinks seven 20 oz. bottles of water a day. Well at least try to. I may be a bottle short by the end of the day 😄