BY SMART WATER #41 in Flavored Water

Angie L.
Lake villa, IL
The regular smart water has always been my first choice of bottled waters- now that they've come out with a sparkling FLAVORED version.... I might die! It tastes so crisp and clean- and truly has a great taste that anyone would enjoy. I will always be a customer of this wonderful product! Thank you smart water for keeping up with the competition and blowing them out of the "water" 👌
Ivanna D.
I've never been a big fan of sparkling water does because I'm not really a fan of sodas either but I saw this at the store today in and I was curious so I bought it. Really have to say that the flavors and everything a really really good. I'll definitely buy again for the prize in for the flavor to.
Kristy W.
Smart water has always been my go to water. I love it. When they came out with the flavored sparkling water I was so excited. It has an amazing taste. I tried strawberry and loved it. I would recommend to others
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
I love this water the grape apple is my favorite, it refreshing without the calories of soda and taste delicious. For water it's sort of expensive, but I still drink. I would recommend especially for someone who doesn't want to drink soda
Sam S.
It is a refreshing drink for sure but the SmartWater sparkling was not my taste. The sparkling didn't sit well with me so I think I will be recommending to stick with the traditional or a standard flavored water not sparkling.
Zebrianna D.
I have always loved smart water, and was excited that they came out with a sparkling version, which I liked even better. I've not seen these flavored ones yet, but I will absolutely be hunting for them now!!
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
I've been drinking these and can't seem to get enough. My favorite way to drink is to put them in a straw cup with some ice.
Affordable. Decent amount for the price. Delicious. Light, crisp, and refreshing.
Taylor A.
Orlando, FL
I love the crisp refreshing tast of the berry kiwi the best. I am very picky about the water I drink and find this priced appropriately, especially when I buy it at publix!
Ella R.
I love smart water... but now I love it even more because now they have FLAVORED WATER!!!! I was so happy because of this I was so happy!!
The flavors were awesome!
I am not usually into flavored water but surprisingly I loved this!
Amanda H.
Not a big fan of sparkling water or drinks but I got this at the store today and was seriously shocked at how good it tasted and was compared to other sparkling drinks! I guess you could say I am now a fan and will be purchasing another bottle soon. ☺️
valeria d.
El paso, TX
I have never seen these flavors? Walmart?
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
I wonder if they are really flavorful
Christine B.
Saint paul, MN
What does it taste like
Aubrey W.
dorothy
Where can I buy these flavors? I've only ever seen the regular ones.
Amanda M.
Are these already out ? Can't wait to try them . I love la croix, is this similar in taste ?