BeveragesSodaGlaceau
Glacéau smartwater 1L Bottles, 6 Pack

Glacéau smartwater 1L Bottles, 6 Pack

by Glaceau

Glacéau smartwater 1L Bottle We looked up at the sky and were inspired by the clouds to vapour distill smartwater. By taking cues from mother nature and adding electrolytes, smartwater delivers a distinctly pure and crisp taste. It is packaged in an ico

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glacéau smartwater 1L Bottles, 6 Pack!
Afnan S.
Cambridge, ON
Glacéau smartwater 1L Bottles, 6 Pack uploaded by Afnan S.
It’s good I like it and I recommend you all to try. It’s very light to drink . Affordable.
Manon M.
St, NB
Glacéau smartwater 1L Bottles, 6 Pack uploaded by Manon M.
Glacéau smartwater 1L Bottles, 6 Pack uploaded by Manon M.
J’ai beaucoup aimé cet eau de bonne qualité et surtout sans arrière goût. Très fraîche et désaltérante. Je la recommande et vais en racheter.
Susan C.
London, ON
Glacéau smartwater 1L Bottles, 6 Pack uploaded by Susan C.
It is literally water. It keeps you hydrated. I am not a fan of overpriced water. I do not believe that the electrolytes are there. I do not like the taste. When it comes to water, I choose the lowest price or go with my water bottle that is filled up with tap water. This is not a winner in my books.
Mouna A.
Longueuil, QC
Glacéau smartwater 1L Bottles, 6 Pack uploaded by Mouna A.
Glacéau smartwater 1L Bottles, 6 Pack uploaded by Mouna A.
First time to try Smart water! It has a good taste and is very refreshing but I prefer spring water as I feel it is more natural. Also I would have preferred that it comes in glass bottles instead of plastic. Would buy again from time to time!
Naiomi W.
Brampton, ON
Glacéau smartwater 1L Bottles, 6 Pack uploaded by Naiomi W.
Extremely refreshing!!! Smart water is one of my go to good drinking water that’s on the affordable side I’m always stacking up on this one really good compared to other alternatives!
Leo's M.
Hamilton, ON
Glacéau smartwater 1L Bottles, 6 Pack uploaded by Leo's M.
Smart water is one of my favs. It is more pricey than normal water bottles but they do go on sale from time to time, you can get bonuses, if you have PC Optimum points. It is worth it when you are able to get those perks and additionally, great water
Sara B.
Glacéau smartwater 1L Bottles, 6 Pack uploaded by Sara B.
As someone who drinks tons of water I love that this is a 1L bottle that fits in my cup holder. Also love that the water has electrolytes added since I’m always on the go. Only downfall is the price point, but if you’re comparing to smaller bottles you might buy on their own at the gas station this is a win.
Mandy H.
Woodbridge, ON
Glacéau smartwater 1L Bottles, 6 Pack uploaded by Mandy H.
No weird tastes. Quenches my thirst. The 1L size is perfect for me at home so it will get me to drink more water. Nice packaging as well. Will definitely buy again.
Becky B.
Fredericton, NB
Glacéau smartwater 1L Bottles, 6 Pack uploaded by Becky B.
Everyone needs water and this sleek bottle makes it so much easier to take along. Great for taking on hikes, or skiing!
Suzy G.
Toronto, ON
Glacéau smartwater 1L Bottles, 6 Pack uploaded by Suzy G.
excited that I tried this. it is definitely more of a high end water. the packaging and price makes that very clear

Looking for your answer?