BY SMART WATER #1 in Bottled Water

Without the hassle of trying to grow fuller hair or looking for a wig that can be worn up, Hairdo presents the Jessica Simpson ponytail: a hairpiece that's made for a full looking ponytail. Part of Hairdo's new styleables collection, this 18 long wrap-around pony adds a long, full trend-setting pony style to any woman's hair instantly! Made with their newest Tru2Life Heat Friendly fiber Hairdo Pony hairpiece feels and styles just like your own hair! Tru2Life is conditioned to withstand heat up to 350 Farenheit / 160 Celsius. Straight fibers can be curled, and curled fiber can be straightened. Not only does these fibers style like real hair, they're light, soft, and lustrous just like real healthy hair. With versatile styling options, now you can get the youthful flirty ponytail you've always wanted!

• What kind of bottled water brand do you drink are you picky about...1 Answers
  • Is this water worth the price?4 Answers
  • Aquafina or Smart water? Which one is better?103 Answers
Shelley W.
Water is a big part of my life no matter where I am. I have tried several different brand and the Smart Water by Glaceau is a little different than other brands out there and that makes it the perfect refresher when at the beach. Smart water consists of a slight bit of minerals and salt that helps keeps you hydrated and we all know how that sun can beat down on you and make you dehydrated in just a matter of seconds if you don't keep yourself hydrated. SmartWater, will help you keep you hydrated while enjoying a refreshing, clean, crisp drink. It is not something I keep on hand in my house because I go through water like some go through soda but if I am on the road or headed to the beach I do not like the Smartwater brand because I can purchase it with a nice little spout on it that allows to drink the water without risking getting particles of sand it due to not having to open the top constantly because the spout allows me to drink from the top. So if you are headed to the beach this summer, grab a couple of Glaceau SmartWater and make sure it had that neat handy spout on it to make consuming your delicious water more easy without the hassle of having to put the top on it and trying to keep sand out of it.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
My boyfriend surprised me with a big bottle of this delicious water today! I know everybody says "Water is Water" but that is not true. Fiji water, and Smart water are my favorite waters, and thats because you can literally taste the freshness! You can tell theirs not a lot of uneccesary chemicals like your average tap water, or cheap bottled water. Just because its "Bottled" water, doesn't mean its good water. Research your brands, and find out what your water has to go through before it gets to you. You can tell the difference between the quality of water, and Smart water is one of the best fresh bottled water ive ever tasted besides Fiji. Smart water is the good stuff packed with electrolytes.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
I really love this! I like the fact that it comes in different sizes so I can choose how much water I'll need for a day at the beach! (because let's be honest, you're really needing water at the beach to keep yourself hydrated!) I don't find that this water tastes particularly plastic-like because some water bottles can leave a plastic taste to the water inside.

As the price tag suggests, it's a decent price for the amount of water you'd get. I do suggest getting the biggest size as that will give you the most water for your $$.
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
I accidentally bought this thinking it was a flavored water and not a sparkling water. It was inexpensive and I am not someone to return silly things so I thought I would give it a try. There wasn't much about this water that I did like. It has great packaging which makes it easy to find and it's cheap. Other then that the flavor is horrible, it leaves a dry tang/feeling in your mouth, and it has a horrible after taste. It may just be that I do not like sparkling water, but I would never buy this again.
Jessica I.
I love this water, it has become the only one I will buy on the go. It tastes good, no weird after taste like some. It is crisp and refreshing. It is the closest thing to my well water I have found. I also love the design and packaging, like the little critters they put on the inside of the front label so that when you look from the back label you see an otter or crab. You can get them for a dollar on sale, but they are affordable even if not on sale.
#beachbag must have !!
Charles P.
Kenmore, WA
Seriously, I love love LOVE Smartwater. It's not even a joke. Sure it touts itself as giving you a refreshing boost to your energy levels but to be honest? It just tastes damn good! I don't need to go no a 12 mile hike or go rock climbing to grab one of these delicious beauties out of the fridge, sometimes I grab one to reward myself after a hard won fight in Dark Souls 3 or just rolling out of bed and putting pants on. Smartwater is the bees knees, man. GETCHA SOME!
Heather S.
Blountville, TN
This is by far my number 1 favorite bottled water ever! Not only does it taste amazing and leave you feeling wonderfully refreshed, the packaging is simple and clean, not to mention the on the go easy to use sports cap the bottle has. I also love the cute animals and their quotes that show inside the bottle itself! I recommend Smart Water over any other brand and will any day! This is definitely my go-to beverage and will be as long as it's available to me!
Emily Elizabeth H.
San Francisco, CA
I became obsessed with Smartwater when my former boss (who also suffers from migraines) told me she thought the electrolytes in Smartwater helped with her migraines. Not sure if that's true or even possible, but I definitely started drinking it after that! (anything to help with my migraines) I love sparkling water, I don't drink soda, so when I saw that Smartwater came out with their own sparkling, I jumped on the bandwagon and haven't looked back since.
Arya W.
Nampa, ID
Smart water is one of my favorite brands of bottled water because it doesn't have a weird after taste like most bottled waters do. It tastes like water and doesn't have any other background "flavors" messing up the plain water taste.

The reason I only gave it 4 stars is the pop tops on some of the sports type bottles are hard to open and close and while driving having water spill everywhere is never good. You don't have this problem with the normal lids.
Sonja Y.
Marysville, WA
Smartwater is one of the best bottled waters I've tasted to this day. It doesn't have a weird taste to it like most bottled water does, doesn't taste like plastic either.. It's very refreshing and my go to when I purchase a bottle of water from the store. I love that there are a few different sizes and even ones with pop open caps that making it that much more appealing. Affordable and the best bottle of water around, I recommend this product.
Jeannie L.
Aquafina or Smart water? Which one is better?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Foodie Expert
When did you first try this water?
Chelci A.
Waxahachie, TX
Foodie Expert
I heard good things about this water? Does it have any after tastes?
Katelyn C.
Coachella, CA
Which water brand do you recommend the most?
Erika D.
Tacoma, WA
What makes this water so smart and special?