BY SMART WATER #1 in Bottled Water

Without the hassle of trying to grow fuller hair or looking for a wig that can be worn up, Hairdo presents the Jessica Simpson ponytail: a hairpiece that's made for a full looking ponytail. Part of Hairdo's new styleables collection, this 18 long wrap-around pony adds a long, full trend-setting pony style to any woman's hair instantly! Made with their newest Tru2Life Heat Friendly fiber Hairdo Pony hairpiece feels and styles just like your own hair! Tru2Life is conditioned to withstand heat up to 350 Farenheit / 160 Celsius. Straight fibers can be curled, and curled fiber can be straightened. Not only does these fibers style like real hair, they're light, soft, and lustrous just like real healthy hair. With versatile styling options, now you can get the youthful flirty ponytail you've always wanted!

• Is this the best bottled water?  Which other ones are as ...5 Answers
  • What kind of bottled water brand do you drink are you pic...2 Answers
  • Is this water worth the price?4 Answers
Hailey D.
Huntington
I have never been a water drinker, I honestly have always despised drinking plain water...well that is until I found  Glaceau Smartwater® & tastes how amazing this water was. It was the first brand that got me hooked. I later found Fiji Water, which is just as good, but I always find myself grabbing for a Smartwater first. Some people complain about the price, but you get what you pay for. You are getting a high quality water for an awesome price, in my opinion.
Sheyna L.
Irving
Okay, let me tell ya'll something -- this water saved my life. Literally! I was suffering from a horrible hang over (Friends Wedding Reception was so much fun -OPEN BAR) Anywho, I definitely regretted my life the next morning. I drank a couple bottle waters and it did NOTHING. Until, I drank Glaceau Smartwater. It brought me back to life -- restored my appetite-- took away the pain and misery -- and replenished my dehydrated soul. You might think I'm over exaggerating but if you're every dying from dehydration or like me -- a hangover. try this and drink one. You'll be surprised. Just saying based on my experience.
Analyssa B.
Let me put it this way - Smartwater is fantastic. I was never a big water drinker, until I started drinking this. Now, every day water drinkers know every brand of water does not taste the same. This is so clean and just tastes great! I drink a ton of it! Compare this to tap water, obviously this is the winner. But now begs the question, is water just water? I'll say "nope." Laugh, if you want, but my cat drinks this too. She is very picky with her food and water, I mean I am too but still. She will turn her nose up to tap water.. plus, I just feel better giving her this because in my city we have had up to 3 boil water notices in 2018 already. Hydration is key. For those that say "I don't like water” or “ i just can't seem to drink enough" try this. I guarantee you will start drinking more water than you ever did before. I don’t drink anything but Smartwater.
Lizzie C.
WEST UNION, SC
This water is okay. I find that it has the same aftertaste as Aquafina except for it is more expensive. If I am going to pay this much for water I would honestly prefer Voss or Fuji. The packaging is cool and that is what got me to purchase this the first few times. I don't know if I will ever repurchase this because I used to drink this in high school because all the cool kids used Smart water and honestly I would pour out the water and fill it up at the water fountain at my school.
Alyssa H.
Hands down my favorite water. I dont drink water much its hard for me but this kind makes it easier for me, i actually like it. Plus i love the bottles they come in theyre plastic is a little thicker and the squeeze top is so easy rather than twisting off a cap and risk losing it which i tend to do. My mom is an avid smart water drinker as well. My only complaint is it can be a bit pricey for a bottle of water but for me its worth it since it helps me actually drink it!
marissa H.
Holmes, NY
I love smart water! I like that you can get Smart Water that is a squirt bottle. It’s a little more expensive then other water brands but not too overly priced. It has added electrolytes which is great to keep you hydrated and helps with hangovers!
Megan A.
I used to be hooked on this water a lot, because it tasted pretty good, had a flip cap, and had cute animals on the inside of the bottle. But recently I am finding myself preferring Fiji water over this brand. Although it is good too. I generally do not buy a ton of bottled water but if I do I buy Fiji or this brand usually. I'm not picky about water as long as it doesn't taste like rust or chlorine.
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Best water on the market, I always buy Smart Water the crisp taste is refreshing and there's no additives it's Everything that it says it is on the bottle it's refreshing , better tasting and most of all it's the only water my family will drink I love it they love it don't have to buy any flavored mix to add to it so when my family has a thirst for something cold a refreshing and tastes great they grab a bottle of GLACÈAU SMART WATER
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
I bought a bottle of this water on a whim several years ago at a gas station, and it far exceeded any expectations I had! Great tasting water with no funny after taste! I'm usually pretty picky about what bottled water I will drink, and this is now the only brand I will buy. Thanks, Glaceau Smartwater, for making such a great product!
Rachel C.
Middletown, IN
As much as I hate spending excessive amounts of money on something you can get from the fridge for free... this bottled water is the one I reach for every time. The taste is so crisp and fresh, and it really isn't that expensive compared to other brands (like Fiji). Super high quality, and you can definitely taste the difference!
Jeannie L.
Aquafina or Smart water? Which one is better?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
When did you first try this water?
Chelci A.
Waxahachie , TX
I heard good things about this water? Does it have any after tastes?
Katelyn C.
Coachella, CA
Which water brand do you recommend the most?
Erika D.
Tacoma, WA
What makes this water so smart and special?

back