BY SMART WATER #2 in Bottled Water

Without the hassle of trying to grow fuller hair or looking for a wig that can be worn up, Hairdo presents the Jessica Simpson ponytail: a hairpiece that's made for a full looking ponytail. Part of Hairdo's new styleables collection, this 18 long wrap-around pony adds a long, full trend-setting pony style to any woman's hair instantly! Made with their newest Tru2Life Heat Friendly fiber Hairdo Pony hairpiece feels and styles just like your own hair! Tru2Life is conditioned to withstand heat up to 350 Farenheit / 160 Celsius. Straight fibers can be curled, and curled fiber can be straightened. Not only does these fibers style like real hair, they're light, soft, and lustrous just like real healthy hair. With versatile styling options, now you can get the youthful flirty ponytail you've always wanted!

• What kind of bottled water brand do you drink are you picky about i...1 Answers
  • Is this water worth the price?3 Answers
  • Aquafina or Smart water? Which one is better?103 Answers
Shelley W.
Shelley W.
Water is a big part of my life no matter where I am. I have tried several different brand and the Smart Water by Glaceau is a little different than other brands out there and that makes it the perfect refresher when at the beach. Smart water consists of a slight bit of minerals and salt that helps keeps you hydrated and we all know how that sun can beat down on you and make you dehydrated in just a matter of seconds if you don't keep yourself hydrated. SmartWater, will help you keep you hydrated while enjoying a refreshing, clean, crisp drink. It is not something I keep on hand in my house because I go through water like some go through soda but if I am on the road or headed to the beach I do not like the Smartwater brand because I can purchase it with a nice little spout on it that allows to drink the water without risking getting particles of sand it due to not having to open the top constantly because the spout allows me to drink from the top. So if you are headed to the beach this summer, grab a couple of Glaceau SmartWater and make sure it had that neat handy spout on it to make consuming your delicious water more easy without the hassle of having to put the top on it and trying to keep sand out of it.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend surprised me with a big bottle of this delicious water today! I know everybody says "Water is Water" but that is not true. Fiji water, and Smart water are my favorite waters, and thats because you can literally taste the freshness! You can tell theirs not a lot of uneccesary chemicals like your average tap water, or cheap bottled water. Just because its "Bottled" water, doesn't mean its good water. Research your brands, and find out what your water has to go through before it gets to you. You can tell the difference between the quality of water, and Smart water is one of the best fresh bottled water ive ever tasted besides Fiji. Smart water is the good stuff packed with electrolytes.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX

I absolutely love Glaceau's Smartwater. Most people say, "water is water", but this water is truly different. It has a crisp, clean taste to it and it never leaves me with a weird after taste like majority of waters do. It also is enhanced with electrolytes. That is something that I really like. When I am sick, I will drink some Smartwater and it helps me to hydrate faster than other waters. It is also helpful if you are an athlete. I drink Smartwater during and after my runs and I do not feel nearly as sore as I used to and I never really cramp up either. The only downside to this water is that it is more on the pricey side; however, I believe that it is well worth the price.
Adrienne P.
Adrienne P.
Foodie Expert
Lately this has been my go to bottled water. It's convenient, refreshing, and I think I prefer it to some other brands which I know are bottled by coke or Pepsi. I'm fine buying soda from those companies, but I have doubts about where exactly they source their water from and if it is really just tap water. In Oregon where I live there have been some issues with companies wanting to deplete natural resources for bottled water. I'm also not a fan of that. All that being said, I don't actually know - or haven't paid that much attention to who the paren't company is for Smart Water, I am definitely going to check the next time I start to buy one which will probably be soon.
Audrey C.
Audrey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Smartwater is one of my favorites. I have a strong preference for distilled water. I think that the fact that it is simply H20 without minerals makes it smooth and almost sweet at times. I tried Smartwater and found it to be so much more palatable than other bottled waters. It was a new product I wanted to try and after drinking it, I read the description and found my answer as to why I loved this brand. This is distilled water. It is vapor-distilled and Delicious. Yes, I did describe water as delicious. It is filtered of all impurities and they have added electrolytes to help with hydration. A winning combination.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Foodie Expert
When it comes to water in a bottle I am very picky about what brand I drink. A lot of bottled water has that chlorine/plastic taste and leaves a awful aftertaste, but Glaceau Smartwater has the exact opposite. It has a fresh, clean taste and doesn't leave the horrible aftertaste like a lot of bottled water does. Where I'm from you can get it for a dollar a bottle, and the bottles are big, so it definitely doesn't make a big dent in the wallet. I recommend this to anyone who hates the chlorine/plastic taste in most bottled water!
Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
Foodie Expert
I really love this! I like the fact that it comes in different sizes so I can choose how much water I'll need for a day at the beach! (because let's be honest, you're really needing water at the beach to keep yourself hydrated!) I don't find that this water tastes particularly plastic-like because some water bottles can leave a plastic taste to the water inside.

As the price tag suggests, it's a decent price for the amount of water you'd get. I do suggest getting the biggest size as that will give you the most water for your $$.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
Foodie Expert
I accidentally bought this thinking it was a flavored water and not a sparkling water. It was inexpensive and I am not someone to return silly things so I thought I would give it a try. There wasn't much about this water that I did like. It has great packaging which makes it easy to find and it's cheap. Other then that the flavor is horrible, it leaves a dry tang/feeling in your mouth, and it has a horrible after taste. It may just be that I do not like sparkling water, but I would never buy this again.
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
I love this water, it has become the only one I will buy on the go. It tastes good, no weird after taste like some. It is crisp and refreshing. It is the closest thing to my well water I have found. I also love the design and packaging, like the little critters they put on the inside of the front label so that when you look from the back label you see an otter or crab. You can get them for a dollar on sale, but they are affordable even if not on sale.
#beachbag must have !!
Kaylan E.
Kaylan E.
Forest Park, GA
Foodie Expert
Nice, crisp taste and light flavor. Not anything that I would drink regularly, as I have acid reflux and can't really handle anything fizzy. This wasn't so bad, though, and went down pretty easily. Only thing I wasn't too keen on was the price, because I don't see myself throwing away almost $3 on fizzy water that I likely won't even end up drinking. Overall, pretty good stuff, if that's what you're into, nice alternative to Voss and other fancy artesian "sparkling" waters.
Jeannie L.
Jeannie L.
Aquafina or Smart water? Which one is better?
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Foodie Expert
When did you first try this water?
Chelci A.
Chelci A.
Waxahachie, TX
Foodie Expert
I heard good things about this water? Does it have any after tastes?
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Coachella, CA
Which water brand do you recommend the most?
Erika D.
Erika D.
Tacoma, WA
What makes this water so smart and special?