BY SMART WATER #1 in Bottled Water

Without the hassle of trying to grow fuller hair or looking for a wig that can be worn up, Hairdo presents the Jessica Simpson ponytail: a hairpiece that's made for a full looking ponytail. Part of Hairdo's new styleables collection, this 18 long wrap-around pony adds a long, full trend-setting pony style to any woman's hair instantly! Made with their newest Tru2Life Heat Friendly fiber Hairdo Pony hairpiece feels and styles just like your own hair! Tru2Life is conditioned to withstand heat up to 350 Farenheit / 160 Celsius. Straight fibers can be curled, and curled fiber can be straightened. Not only does these fibers style like real hair, they're light, soft, and lustrous just like real healthy hair. With versatile styling options, now you can get the youthful flirty ponytail you've always wanted!

• Is this the best bottled water?  Which other ones are as ...5 Answers
  • What kind of bottled water brand do you drink are you pic...1 Answers
  • Is this water worth the price?4 Answers
Analyssa B.
Orlando, Florida
Let me put it this way - Smartwater is fantastic. I was never a big water drinker, until I started drinking this. Now, every day water drinkers know every brand of water does not taste the same. This is so clean and just tastes great! I drink a ton of it! Compare this to tap water, obviously this is the winner. But now begs the question, is water just water? I'll say "nope." Laugh, if you want, but my cat drinks this too. She is very picky with her food and water, I mean I am too but still. She will turn her nose up to tap water.. plus, I just feel better giving her this because in my city we have had up to 3 boil water notices in 2018 already. Hydration is key. For those that say "I don't like water” or “ i just can't seem to drink enough" try this. I guarantee you will start drinking more water than you ever did before. I don’t drink anything but Smartwater.
Hailey D.
Huntington
I have never been a water drinker, I honestly have always despised drinking plain water...well that is until I found  Glaceau Smartwater® & tastes how amazing this water was. It was the first brand that got me hooked. I later found Fiji Water, which is just as good, but I always find myself grabbing for a Smartwater first. Some people complain about the price, but you get what you pay for. You are getting a high quality water for an awesome price, in my opinion.
Catherine H.
Philadelphia, PA
I am not a regular water drinker I have to force my self by eating chocolate but this water is actually good is satisfying crisp and pure I don’t wanna spit it out I actually like it over all other spring water 💦 really like if you don’t like water try it iam telling u this is the only water I drink I will make my Hubbie find it smart water is the bomb you actually feel like your making a smart choice by drinking it lol 😂 cute right but it truth it does cost a little more then Poland spring but it’s worth it no bitter taste after u drink it definitely gotta have it
Bridget L.
Louisa, VA
Bottled water.. the notion is somewhat ridiculous because we can get our water for free straight from the tap or a fountain, but not all water is "the same", by that I mean treatments. I find "city" water disgusting simply because I can taste the chemicals used to make the water drinkable. This is where Smart Water comes in.. it's one of two I will make a grab for when I'm out and about and without my handy water bottle from home. It's clean, it's cold.. it's my go to. I don't want flavoring of any sort in my water. It's that simple!
Lizzie C.
West Union, SC
This water is okay. I find that it has the same aftertaste as Aquafina except for it is more expensive. If I am going to pay this much for water I would honestly prefer Voss or Fuji. The packaging is cool and that is what got me to purchase this the first few times. I don't know if I will ever repurchase this because I used to drink this in high school because all the cool kids used Smart water and honestly I would pour out the water and fill it up at the water fountain at my school.
Megan A.
I used to be hooked on this water a lot, because it tasted pretty good, had a flip cap, and had cute animals on the inside of the bottle. But recently I am finding myself preferring Fiji water over this brand. Although it is good too. I generally do not buy a ton of bottled water but if I do I buy Fiji or this brand usually. I'm not picky about water as long as it doesn't taste like rust or chlorine.
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Best water on the market, I always buy Smart Water the crisp taste is refreshing and there's no additives it's Everything that it says it is on the bottle it's refreshing , better tasting and most of all it's the only water my family will drink I love it they love it don't have to buy any flavored mix to add to it so when my family has a thirst for something cold a refreshing and tastes great they grab a bottle of GLACÈAU SMART WATER
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
When I buy this water, it’s mostly because of the packaging. It has flip top options which makes it easier to share with my kid. I also like that it fits well in car cup holders unlike Fiji water. To me it tastes like cheaper bottled waters but still better than tap. I buy when it’s convenient, but it’s not my favorite bottles water brand.
Jasmine B.
This water is incredibly refreshing, especially after a rough workout.  Even though water doesn't have an actual taste to it, you can taste the pureness of the water.  It has added minerals (calcium chloride, magnesium chloride and potassium bicarbonate) which I think make it taste even fresher.  The vapor distilling process is unique because it makes the water taste incredibly clean.  When  Glaceau Smartwater® is chilled, it is even more delicious.  I wish it was on sale more often.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
smart water has to be my all time favorite bottled water. the best things about it are that it is FLUORIDE FREE! which everyone should watch out for, high levels of fluoride or any at all for that matter is a danger for your health. also, i love that it contains electrolytes, which are very important for me because the only thing I like to drink is water! it is on the more expensive side but it is definitely worth it for health benefits and taste, you cannot beat it!
Jeannie L.
Aquafina or Smart water? Which one is better?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
When did you first try this water?
Chelci A.
Waxahachie , TX
I heard good things about this water? Does it have any after tastes?
Katelyn C.
Coachella, CA
Which water brand do you recommend the most?
Erika D.
Tacoma, WA
What makes this water so smart and special?