BY SMART WATER #2 in Bottled Water

Without the hassle of trying to grow fuller hair or looking for a wig that can be worn up, Hairdo presents the Jessica Simpson ponytail: a hairpiece that's made for a full looking ponytail. Part of Hairdo's new styleables collection, this 18 long wrap-around pony adds a long, full trend-setting pony style to any woman's hair instantly! Made with their newest Tru2Life Heat Friendly fiber Hairdo Pony hairpiece feels and styles just like your own hair! Tru2Life is conditioned to withstand heat up to 350 Farenheit / 160 Celsius. Straight fibers can be curled, and curled fiber can be straightened. Not only does these fibers style like real hair, they're light, soft, and lustrous just like real healthy hair. With versatile styling options, now you can get the youthful flirty ponytail you've always wanted!

• What kind of bottled water brand do you drink are you picky about...1 Answers
  • Is this water worth the price?4 Answers
  • Aquafina or Smart water? Which one is better?103 Answers
Lizzie C.
west union, SC
This water is okay. I find that it has the same aftertaste as Aquafina except for it is more expensive. If I am going to pay this much for water I would honestly prefer Voss or Fuji. The packaging is cool and that is what got me to purchase this the first few times. I don't know if I will ever repurchase this because I used to drink this in high school because all the cool kids used Smart water and honestly I would pour out the water and fill it up at the water fountain at my school.
Haley S.
This is my go to water, whenever I go out I take this with me because of the size of the bottle and because I need to be hydrated and I love this water. The times that I’m not drinking this, I’m drinking Evian, but let me say that this water is my favorite! I love it. Obviously you can’t say “wow this tastes completely different and better than this brand of water” because water is water, but it does taste different to me and I love it for the most part.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I can always find the huge bottles priced at 2 for 3$ which I think is a steal. I love smart water becuase I feel like it has a better taste than other competing brands. It's cleaner tasting and doesn't leave any kind of aftertaste in my mouth. Some waters can have a mineral linger and this doesn't. I like the slim bottles. They are easier to pack in my bag, purse or fit in my cup holders.
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
I've always loved the packaging for smart water, I think it's cute. But for the actual water itself it has a plasticy after taste that a lot of bottled water has. I would prefer tap water to this. Especially considering how expensive this water it. Not worth it to be honest.
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Best water on the market, I always buy Smart Water the crisp taste is refreshing and there's no additives it's Everything that it says it is on the bottle it's refreshing , better tasting and most of all it's the only water my family will drink I love it they love it don't have to buy any flavored mix to add to it so when my family has a thirst for something cold a refreshing and tastes great they grab a bottle of GLACÈAU SMART WATER
Bonnie L.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I think this water tastes great and refreshing. It is very thirst quenching on a hot summer day! It tastes very crisp and fresh especially when ice cold! I love the bottle. It is a little expensive for a bottle of water. But it tastes really good. It has extra added electrolytes that i think are great especially if you are outside doing activities.
Jasmine B.
This water is incredibly refreshing, especially after a rough workout.  Even though water doesn't have an actual taste to it, you can taste the pureness of the water.  It has added minerals (calcium chloride, magnesium chloride and potassium bicarbonate) which I think make it taste even fresher.  The vapor distilling process is unique because it makes the water taste incredibly clean.  When  Glaceau Smartwater® is chilled, it is even more delicious.  I wish it was on sale more often.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
smart water has to be my all time favorite bottled water. the best things about it are that it is FLUORIDE FREE! which everyone should watch out for, high levels of fluoride or any at all for that matter is a danger for your health. also, i love that it contains electrolytes, which are very important for me because the only thing I like to drink is water! it is on the more expensive side but it is definitely worth it for health benefits and taste, you cannot beat it!
Olivia S.
Boston
I not going to be mean here and say don’t buy this and don’t drink it I’m just here to say my opinion. I drink water a lot like ALOT and I can always tell the different between filtered water and smart water. It taste different and I don’t really like it. I wouldn’t buy this with my money but I’d like one of my friends gave me a smart water I would drink it.
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
Good tasting water in a decent size. IT is not small sized bottle compared with most other brands. I am a big water drinker that can easily go through two or three regular water bottles in a setting. However this water does the trick. The taste could be better though so one star deducted.
Jeannie L.
Aquafina or Smart water? Which one is better?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
When did you first try this water?
Chelci A.
Waxahachie , TX
I heard good things about this water? Does it have any after tastes?
Katelyn C.
Coachella, CA
Which water brand do you recommend the most?
Erika D.
Tacoma, WA
What makes this water so smart and special?