Glaceau Fruit Water Sparkling Zero Calorie Watermelon Punch uploaded by savanna T.Glaceau Fruit Water Sparkling Zero Calorie Watermelon Punch uploaded by Jahara C.Glaceau Fruit Water Sparkling Zero Calorie Watermelon Punch uploaded by Irene M.

BY GLACEAU

Glaceau Sparkling Zero Calorie Watermelon Punch Fruit Water®.
Zero calories.
Vitamins B5 & B6 20% DV.
Magnesium 20% DV.
Zinc 20% DV.
Green tea extract 50mg.
Per 500 ml bottle, see nutrition facts for more details.
Naturally flavored sparkling water beverage enhanced with nutrients + other natural flavors.
0 calories per bottle.
16.9 fl oz (1.06 pt) 500 ml. see more...

Amy K.
I love sparkling water, but this flavor didn't have much flavor at all. The hint of flavor I did get wasn't horrible, but definitely not worth trying again.
Pauline D.
Sheppard Afb, TX
I like this sparkling so much more than the other ones I've tried. Although I like the strawberry flavor more than this one.
savanna T.
Stony Point, NC
Pretty good. Doesn't leave a nasty flavor in your mouth. Super sweet and super satisfying with every sip.
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
I enjoy these. I am a big fan of sparkling anything. This flavor actually tastes like watermelon. I drink these when I crave soda and they do the trick! I like how they are zero calorie and zero sugar.