BY GLACEAU

Glaceau Sparkling Zero Calorie Black Raspberry Fruit Water®.
Zero calories.
Vitamins B5 & B6 20% DV.
Mg, magnesium 20% DV.
Zn, zinc 20% DV.
Green tea extract 50mg.
Per 500 ml bottle, see nutrition facts for more details.
Naturally flavored sparkling water beverage enhanced with nutrients + other natural flavors.
0 calories per bottle.
16.9 fl oz (1.06 pt) 500 ml. see more...

Shelby B.
Helena, AL
I am typically not a huge fan of sparkling water. But this stuff changed my life! It really helped me transition to not drinking soft drinks anymore without any caffeine! I love the fizziness of these, and I also love knowing that these Fruit Waters are much better for me than a soda. I was pleasantly surprised that these drinks weren't bitter! Usually sparkling water is, but these taste great and are a good alternative to sugary soft drinks! These are less than a dollar and I've found them at Target!
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
I'm drinking this right now! :) This is the only brand of sparkling water I truly am in love with. We have them at our local Winn Dixie and I get all the different flavors. This flavor is one of my favorites. It has NO sugar in it, yet it is still sweet. I love the carbonation because it helps me to digest my food better when I'm eating (burp more). There is no unpleasant aftertaste with these and the black raspberry flavor is very prominent. These are a great alternative to diet sodas - or any sodas for that matter.
Anna K.
A dear friend of mine recommended a different brand of carbonated water because I was complaining about how I was sick of drinking solely water just to watch my calorie count. This was the best priced flavored, carbonated, 0-calorie water on the shelf, and I am in love. My only complaint is that I had it in my bag, and when I took it out, forgetting it was carbonated, I opened it up and it sprayed on me. But that's my clumsiness. I recommend this flavor too!
Briana V.
Springfield, IL
The first time I had fruit water was at the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago. While it cost way too much there, I was happy to find they sell these at my two favorite stores, Target and Hyvee, for about a solar! These are the perfect way to quench my thirst without having caffeine! They have the best flavors, black raspberry being my favorite! I would recommend these too anyone!
deborah c.
Well this sparkling water is not like most brands this one to Me taste more natural flavors, I definitely recommend it ,if You like sparkling waters this is the best one.
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
I personally did not like this! I think it has an awful after taste. It's taste but in an artificial way. Would not buy again.
D'Ann O.
This sparkling fruit water is my favorite! It is so crisp and it tastes delicious! The plus is that it is zero calorie!
Pamela S.
Plymouth, PA
Refreshing. ! Great for hot weather and after the gym! Not a lot of calories and they have a lot of flavors!