BY GK HAIR

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

This volumizing spray creates weightless volume while protecting hair from heat and styling tools. Fortified with Juvexin® and coconut fruit conditioners that act as a weightless moisturizer to the hair and scalp. see more...

Review (1)
Sara L.
If you have not tried this stuff you really need to! My hair stylist turned me on to this brand and I love it. I have super dry thick curly hair which no product could really tame. I started using this spray right after I get out of the shower and it does so much for my hair. It detangles so brushing out my hair take just a few seconds. Then once my hair drys it is half the lion fluff it normally is, it's soft, it smells amazing. I could probably talk about this spray for hours!!!!