GK Hair Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Oumaima S.GK Hair Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Judie V.

BY GK HAIR

Pro Line Hair Taming System™ with Juvexin®. No Sulfates. No Parabens. No Gluten. No Phthalates. No DEA. No TEA. No Petrolatum. Hair Strengthening. Color Preserving This gentle shampoo is free of harsh sulfates and salts that can strip and dull color.  Fortified with Juvexin to add strength, shine and protection while sealing the hair.  Nourishes and moisturizes hair while protecting color.  Leaves hair hydrated and protected after every wash. see more...

Maria F.
Maria F.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been getting the keratin treatment for 4 years now and this is the shampoo I use for after treatment. I love that it is sulfate and parabens free. It doesn't damage my hair and it makes my keratin treatment last longer. Love it!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Raleigh, NC
My hair would never grow without breakage until I got a juvexin treatment from my hair stylist. She sent me home with the GK juvexin shampoo and conditioner. Keeps your hair moisturized and soft. It is sulfate free and is not a high lather shampoo, so it may take a while to get used to if you don't already use a low lather shampoo (less friction on your hair). You only need to use a dime sized amount so a bottle will last you months! My hair has grown a healthy inch every month after the juvexin treatment and products.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Great to use if your hairs dry and damaged, smells great too. But I can never seem to use the whole bottle, I get tired of it and feel like it starts to give my hair a strange texture.
Marwa H.
Marwa H.
This is one of the best shampoos I ever have used, it makes my hair feel amazing, especially while being keratin treated. My scalp can get very clean with a moderate amount of shampoo and it smells great too!I would buy it again and try it when I'm keratin free to see if it has the same effect on my hair or not.
LOojy E.
LOojy E.
89 A Shiekh Rihann street, Abdeen , Down town , Cairo , Egypt
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the worth shampoo i have ever tried
If there is a zero star i actually will go for it rather than one star
I just got it as a gift from GK hair Egypt and they said all their products is sodium free
And guess what ! After using it i read the ingredients and found it contains sodium !!
Am very disappointed!
Bad product bad brand zero honesty!
Mira M.
Mira M.
Assiut
I have tried this one for a month and I have a very perfect hair look , it really makes my hair very healthy , it concern for all hair types , love it so much
Norhan S.
Norhan S.
This shampoo suitable for hair treatment Keratin hair light and damaged to be treated from the bombing and work on moisturizing and I use it for a long period and will not need after the heat to my hair and can get out my hair when dry without any other product and of course is the conditioner because it did not give me the right result without effective Use the two together
equasia s.
equasia s.
Bronx, NY
Is it for all hair types though?
Brooklyn M.