Givenchy Ysatis Eau De Toilette

by Givenchy

Ysatis is a perfume of power and fatal seduction. A fragrance brimming with radiance, luxury and sensuality. Givenchy's Oriental delight. Known as the "thousand-faceted fragrance" Ysatis is assertive and seductive and the Ysatis woman is as multi-facetted as her fragrance.

Combining Eastern richness and Western spirit, Ysatis citrus top notes mingle with lush blossoms like ylang ylang, jasmine, rose, and tuberose; deepened with amber, patchouli and vanilla.

Fragrance Notes:

Top - Mandarine, fleur d'oranger

Middle - Ylang ylang, jasmine, rose, tubereuse

Base - Amber, patchouli, vanilla

Esse aqui é bom ? É doce ou não?
Does this smell musky?
Does this smell musky?
Start your review of Givenchy Ysatis Eau De Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
The BEST. I LOVE LOVE this. I haven't had it in years. It's the last thing my Dad bought me for Christmas before he passed. The stores don't carry it and you have to special order. I got so many compliments when I wore it. I am just going to have to special order. I LOVE it.
Tallulah
Overall the BEST smell EVER!! It gives you a signature smell tht no one can forget!! Just one lil dab and it lasts all day and night and NEVER have to reapply!! Givenchy you ROCK!!
Mission Hills
I used to wear this scent years ago it was my favorite perfume at the time. I wish I could still wear it but at the time I was wearing it my mom was going thru chemo and she has said that this scent triggered memories of everything that she had to go thru to survive, so out of courtesy to her i stopped wearing it. But it is a very pretty scent and long lasting.
Adams , MA
I love this scent.  I very seldom wear any other scent.  I have worn Ysatis for about 20 years now and have no plans to switch. It is a pleasant scent not overpowering.
Bowling Green , KY
This is my totally best fragrance. Years ago a friend who was an Estée Lauder manager gave me a bottle that had been used as a tester. I didn’t think I liked it so I would spritz it in my bathroom as an air freshener. Then... one day I was out of any other fragrance so I used the Ysatis. That day was pivotal, everyone gave me compliments and it dawned on me that this is my signature fragrance. I have a bottle upstairs in my bathroom right now.
Acton, MA
Similar to White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor but with a fruitier opening. So as it begins, it has that soapy and sweet also tangy type of orange smell. It's like a bath product with a citrus floral scent. But it's sophisticated as a day wear fragrance and luxurious. Some have called attention to it's 1980's ostentatiousness but I think when you spritz just once you get a very decent perfume that can pass for something in today's market that's powder based.
Shelburne, VT
i absolutely love givenchy ysatis by givenchy. the scent is beyond heavenly and not too over powering. i was given this product as a gift and needless to say i am more than happy with the results. i will continue to purchase this product. no changes need to be made, its perfect.
710 william carey parkway,hattiesburg,ms
It just perfect for someone like me who is very sensitive to perfumes. Its not to strong and not tooo unnoticable as well. It just the right price for the magic it does to your body.
Midwest City, OK
About 10 years ago, I was given a bottle of Ysatis by Givenchy, and it immediately became my "signature" fragrance. I still love it as much as every - it is my one extravagance and I use it sparingly for the most part, but I still put a squirt on my pillowcase every time I change it and it still lulls me off to sweet dreams. Spicy, not too sweet, and delicious.
Westernville, NY
I'm not into this, personally it smells bad and gives me a lot of head aces. I don't like how it's so strong in smell. Lots of other girls like it though, it's a hit or miss. To me it's a miss, I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...