BY GIVENCHY

Ysatis is a perfume of power and fatal seduction. A fragrance brimming with radiance, luxury and sensuality. Givenchy's Oriental delight. Known as the "thousand-faceted fragrance" Ysatis is assertive and seductive and the Ysatis woman is as multi-facetted as her fragrance.

Combining Eastern richness and Western spirit, Ysatis citrus top notes mingle with lush blossoms like ylang ylang, jasmine, rose, and tuberose; deepened with amber, patchouli and vanilla.

Fragrance Notes:

Top - Mandarine, fleur d'oranger

Middle - Ylang ylang, jasmine, rose, tubereuse

Base - Amber, patchouli, vanilla

Melissa D.
Acton, MA

Similar to White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor but with a fruitier opening. So as it begins, it has that soapy and sweet also tangy type of orange smell. It's like a bath product with a citrus floral scent. But it's sophisticated as a day wear fragrance and luxurious. Some have called attention to it's 1980's ostentatiousness but I think when you spritz just once you get a very decent perfume that can pass for something in today's market that's powder based.
kara b.
Shelburne, VT
i absolutely love givenchy ysatis by givenchy. the scent is beyond heavenly and not too over powering. i was given this product as a gift and needless to say i am more than happy with the results. i will continue to purchase this product. no changes need to be made, its perfect.
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
About 10 years ago, I was given a bottle of Ysatis by Givenchy, and it immediately became my "signature" fragrance. I still love it as much as every - it is my one extravagance and I use it sparingly for the most part, but I still put a squirt on my pillowcase every time I change it and it still lulls me off to sweet dreams. Spicy, not too sweet, and delicious.
Nicole S.
Westernville, NY
I'm not into this, personally it smells bad and gives me a lot of head aces. I don't like how it's so strong in smell. Lots of other girls like it though, it's a hit or miss. To me it's a miss, I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
Samantha G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This is my moms absolute favorite perfume and it is the only one she wears. I love the smell of this perfume but it's definitely for someone my moms age. My mom is 45 and I highly recommend it for any mature woman.
Sofia F.
Riverside, CA
This is one of the best perfume I have used it is really long lasting and smells amazing I would buy it again because I am running out currently and this is the best when you are going to a date with your boyfriend or girlfriends !!;)💜❤️
Ankita S.
I love this perfume. Its been on my list since long n finally got hold of it. It lasts longer n the smell makes you feel fresh. It is expensive but worth the money. Would recommend it to everyone. It was my birthday gift.
Rola L.
San Francisco, CA
Hard to find. Givenchy Ysatis is one of my all time favorites with a very unique beautiful scent with oriental notes. I need to smell it again to describe it better. The bottle was elegant.
Mercy O.
Newton, NJ
My aunt wears this perfume .this perfume smells so good ,you could literally smell it when you walk in thr frony door.i suggest that all ages wear it .it gives a mature yet exotic smell.
Kathryn V.
Springfield , IL
This fragrance smells amazing! Not too overpowering and lasts a long time. Definitely a fragrance you can wear to work or school and also wear when you are going out.
lesley b.
Does it smell good does it last all day ?
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
Rola L.
San Francisco, CA
Where can I find this perfume? Online only? Which site is authentic?
Lucinha S.
Gostei muito e cheroso por demais