BY GIVENCHY

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Givenchy Xeryus Rouge Eau De Toilette Spray is an intense fragrance that evokes passion and heightens desire by combining warm, lively and sensual fragrance notes.

Givenchy Xeryus Rouge is a vibrant fragrance that is full of life. It opens with a fresh, green burst with Kumquat and Tarragon. The middle notes are warm and intense with Cedar leaves, Red Pepper and African Geranium. The base awakens the senses with the sensuality and tenacity of woody, wild essences of Cedar and Sandalwood and Ambergris. These totally masculine, woody notes give the fragrance an aura of grandeur and authenticity.

Alcohol, Aqua (water), Parfum (fragrance), Limonene, Linalool, Coumarin, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol,
Citronellol, Bht, Citral.

Buy on Sephora
Valerie E.
I absolutely loved this spray! Very manly and masculine compared to other scents. Wears great and the scent doesn't fade away easy. Reasonably priced too. My husband really like this spray before it ran out. I definitely will be repurchasing this again soon.
ruth m.
My husband wears this Cologne and it smells amazing!!! i know he doesn't regret buying this lol it is amazing ... 0 complaints from me
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
The name is a turn off for me. Lol but I wouldn't be the one wearing it either. I guess if it smells good it doesn't matter right
Mari R.
Sacramento, CA
Givenchy makes the best perfumes all their perfumes smell great and I purchase this for my Boyfriend and he loved it (:
Skylar T.
Brought this for my ex boyfriend. Love! Love! Love! the smell. I couldn't stay away from him when he wore this.
Tammy M.
Albany, OR
I bought this for my friend. We liked the original Xeryus better then this version but it was nice.
Jason B.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
Good smell, nice looking bottle, and a good price. Would like to see a gift set of this one.
Mandy C.
By far my favorite cologne that my husband uses. It has a great smell but is not overpowering
Adriana V.
San Antonio, TX
Very elegant. Very masculine scent. It is a musky scent that is very mature and attractive.
Aimee C.
Laguna Niguel, CA
My boyfriend liked this scent alright, it wasn't his favorite but he uses it on occasion.
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
Is this even for older men or younger men?

back