BY GIVENCHY

Warm and intense, Xeryus Rouge is a classic, Woody-Oriental designed for a man who embraces his freedom and is a risk-taker at heart. His fiery, intuitive sensuality is irresistibly captivating with an underlying mystery that cannot be resisted. Succulent kumquat and green cactus are dusted with red pepper and crushed cedar wood for a seductive sent that lingers.

Fragrance Notes:

Oriental Woody

• Top: Kumquat, Green Cactus
  • Heart: Red Pepper
  • Base: Cedar Wood

Valerie E.
I absolutely loved this spray! Very manly and masculine compared to other scents. Wears great and the scent doesn't fade away easy. Reasonably priced too. My husband really like this spray before it ran out. I definitely will be repurchasing this again soon.
ruth m.
My husband wears this Cologne and it smells amazing!!! i know he doesn't regret buying this lol it is amazing ... 0 complaints from me
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
The name is a turn off for me. Lol but I wouldn't be the one wearing it either. I guess if it smells good it doesn't matter right
Mari R.
Sacramento, CA
Givenchy makes the best perfumes all their perfumes smell great and I purchase this for my Boyfriend and he loved it (:
Skylar T.
Brought this for my ex boyfriend. Love! Love! Love! the smell. I couldn't stay away from him when he wore this.
Tammy M.
Albany, OR
I bought this for my friend. We liked the original Xeryus better then this version but it was nice.
Mandy C.
By far my favorite cologne that my husband uses. It has a great smell but is not overpowering
Jason B.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
Good smell, nice looking bottle, and a good price. Would like to see a gift set of this one.
Adriana V.
San Antonio, TX
Very elegant. Very masculine scent. It is a musky scent that is very mature and attractive.
Thomas L.
Bellefonte, PA
Great stuff, smells awesome great addition to your fragrance collection if you need more!
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
Is this even for older men or younger men?

Amazon