BY GIVENCHY

A masculine fragrance of virility and refined elegance.

The Xeryus man is refined, elegant, destined for discovery and passionate about the art of seduction. A woody-aromatic fragrance, Xeryus begins with clean top notes of basil and clary sage steeped with violet leaves and a fresh green accord. Exotic woods and amber soften the dry down to a sexy finish.

Active Ingredients:

• Woody Aromatic
  • Top: Basil, Clary Sage
  • Heart: Violet Leaves, Green Accord
  • Base: Exotic Woods, Amber

Jasmin B.
I really don't remember the name of the Givenchy perfume but all i know is that it smells absolutely phenomenal, my husband bought it for me one year on valentine's day and i was so happy, it came as a gift set with the lotion, ,and shower gel, i definitely need to tell him to buy me another lol.
Jeimy O.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the smell of this all though I'm a girl I'm constantly buying cologne for my husband and this is on my list!
Tiffany D.
Gulfport, MS
Absolutely love this fragrance on my fiancé. It's very fresh and masculine.
CHRIS W.
TORONTO, ON
Really like this one because it suits me too. I recommend that everyone can use this spray

Amazon