Givenchy Vinyl Liner 02 Heroic Blue uploaded by Aranza C.

BY GIVENCHY

An intensely liquid-black eyeliner with a vinyl effect. This intense fluid eyeliner defines the eyes with a vinyl sheen for a sophisticated look. This ultra-precise, liquid eyeliner results in a highly pigmented and unique texture. Its ultra-thin brush allows you to customize your liner look from a full to slender line with a super-shiny, black finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Jessica M.
Holy smokes! I honestly hate to buy high end cosmetics. But this liner goes on so smooth and precise. It's insane. I don't use it everyday but when I do the pigment surprises me every time. It definitely blows it's competition out of the water.! Luckily I only use it every so often, but when I run out I will definitely buy more!
Alana S.