Givenchy Very Irresistible Sensual Eau De Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Roberta M.

BY GIVENCHY

VERY IRRESISTIBLE SENSUAL by Givenchy for WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ (NEW PACKAGING) Launched by the design house of Givenchy in 2006, VERY IRRESISTIBLE SENSUAL by Givenchy possesses a blend of Patchouli, Fruity Notes, Vanilla, Star Anise, Rose, Rose Accord. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Karina Y.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
It has a stopper top that is awkward, and of course it doesn't last as long as perfume. But it is a wonderful scent and I really like it. If I could justify the more expensive form I would, but in the meantime, this really makes me happy when I use it.
Remelida H.
Austin, TX
Oh how I wish I can afford to buy with this product, my friend let me try one day and I love ❤️ them so much it's just I can't afford them I hope someday
Luisa C.
The perfume I wear since I was 14. Fell in love with it since I first smelled it. It's my signature perfume.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Givenchy very irresistible perfume has a beautiful scent to it. It's smells amazing!!!!
Roberta M.
Minden
O nome já diz tudo. A fragrância é irresistível. Não é à toa que roubei esse perfume da minha mãe .
The name says it all. The fragrance is irresistible. I stole that perfume from my mother because i liked it so much
Daniela P.
Caracas
It smells really good, it is more for like a woman than a teenager, my mom uses it and she loves it, she is always buying another one.
It has like a sexy smell😂😂
Alicia m.
BELLEVILLE, ONT
This is my all time favorite perfume, all of them all Givenchy. Though this is the one I normally buy. Its very Sensual like the name says, the fragrance is not overwhelming its just right , hints of musk, vanilla and a few I cant name, definitely worth buying!!!!
Camelia N.
My favorite version of Very Irresistible - sensual, but not in your face, great to make you feel fantastic. I wore it on nights out, but also on days when I wanted to feel special.