Givenchy Very Irresistible Sensual Eau De Parfum uploaded by Roberta M.

BY GIVENCHY

This fantastic perfume was created by Givenchy. This sexy scent is a mixture including centofolia rose, peony rose, fantasia rose, passion rose, emotion rose, verbena leaf, star anise, vanilla and patchouli.

Karina Y.
Greenacres, FL
It has a stopper top that is awkward, and of course it doesn't last as long as perfume. But it is a wonderful scent and I really like it. If I could justify the more expensive form I would, but in the meantime, this really makes me happy when I use it.
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I very seldom wear perfume because I prefer a lighter scent, but Very Irresistible Sensual by Givenchy is the only perfume I wear when I want to have a stronger smelling fragrance that lasts from morning until night. I love how feminine this smells.
Andreina O.
Sunrise , FL
This is the best fragrance that I had try in years. The scent is really strong, perfect for a night out. I bought the perfume in Century 21 Department store. This is the third time that I buy it and I'm sure that I will buy it again
Michelle S.
This is my favorite scent and I've been buying it for years. Very floral! I receive compliments on it all the time. You don't need a whole lot and it's very long lasting. It's not cheap (as most good fragrances aren't) but worth it. I buy it at Ulta!
Lexy W.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I have this perfume I don't use it very often but i did have a roller ball i used all the time of it until it broke. But i do love the smell its just not ever my first pick maybe when I'm a little older lol
Remelida H.
Austin, TX
Oh how I wish I can afford to buy with this product, my friend let me try one day and I love ❤️ them so much it's just I can't afford them I hope someday
Mirna M.
I really like this fragrance, I got it as a gift once and I just fell in love with it and then later had to repurchase it again bc of how much I liked it
april b.
Winter Garden, FL
I love this perfume! it smells amazing and everyone compliments me on how great I smell! I have to say this is my all time favorite purfume!
Jessica L.
Tulare, CA
This scent if pretty floral based and is a little strong. Most of givenchy scents are like that but it is pleasant.
Elva G.
Este gel de ducha de givenchy tiene un aroma delicioso, con vainilla y patchully, deja un olor muy agradable.
Kaayla M.
I use this product in the nude color to give the illusion of bigger, more healthy lips!

back