BY GIVENCHY

Givenchy Very Irresistible L'Eau en Rose Eau de Toilette, 2.5 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I've never tried any of the other Very Irresistible fragrances but bought this because I've acquired a love of rose scents but didn't want to shell out too much money to buy Roses de Chloe. This scent is similarly strong rose but has a little musk and blackberry of keep it interesting. I'm happy to have gotten a 1.7oz bottle for only $15. Definitely look on eBay if you're interested in buying this EDT.
Victoria C.
One of my all time favorite perfumes!! Ive been using this since 2006!! They have come out with different colors and scents, but so far this one continues to be my favorite.
Bayinah E.
Duluth, GA
I got this as a gift for my sister a while ago and she loves it. It smells great and it's not too overbearing :)
Jennifer D.
My boyfriend gave this to my mom and she loves it. stays on all day and has a sweet but not overpowering smell.
Maria V.
hidalgo, TX
It has the perfect name! Nobody can resist this smell! It is elegant, long lasting smell, sweet and perfect!
Jade L.
Henderson, NV
Received a sample of this and it smells really good to me. I definitely will be buying the full bottle.
Can't get enough of this stuff. It's smells amazing and is great over all!!!
kayka s.

Um perfume floral Muito ... cheiro suave, como rosas não se destacam Muito . Duração de no Máximo 2 horas , Projeção Mínima . E O Primeiro Que Ver Resistir eu compro , o MAS JÁ VI that Nao Vou Gostar dos Outros flankers . . Obrigado
Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
I really wouldn't mind trying this. What does it smell like ? And how long does the scent last?
Lenora B.
Is this a floral smelling perfume?