BY GIVENCHY

Since the launch of Very Irrésistible Givenchy Eau de Toilette in 2003, Inspired by the relationship between Hubert de Givenchy and his first muse, Audrey Hepburn, Very Irrésistible Givenchy blends the epitome of the French style and elegance with classic, Hollywood glamour. Feminine rose blossoms infused with the tangy edge of star anise and verbena leaf make this iconic scent a spirited alternative to the traditional floral fragrance.

Fragrance Notes:

Surprising like rose blossoms with a fresh, tangy edge of star anise.

Rose Pivoine, Rose Centifolia, Rose Fantasia, Rose Passion, Rose Emotion.

Active Ingredients:

Eau de Toilette Floral Aromatic

"Spontaneous like Rose heightened by Star Anise."

Head: Star Anise

Heart: Rose

Melissa A.
Deweyville, TX
I have been wearing this perfume for years. It has become my signature fragrance. I have received more compliments on this fragrance than any other I have ever worn. I surely hope that they keep making this for even more years to come because I will wear it every single day. I absolutely adore this fragrance.
Anndria T.
This has been my favorite high end fragrance for over 10 years. I have gone through only two bottles as it seems to last forever. If you want to wear this you literally only need one spritz to last for hours. The scent stays in my hair for days. It smells intoxicating. I adore this stuff!
Lelu F.
Tulsa, OK
This is one of the classic all time fragrances. Smells so beautiful and leaves a wonderful scent. Lasts all day, soft, silky and really sensuelle. Price is great for how it wears. Beautiful packaging. I just can't find enough words to explain how great fragrance it is. All time fav
Dolores F.
Albuquerque, NM
This is honestly the BEST perfume I've ever owned! It's sweet and perfectly scrumptious!!! The only thing I can think of that is problematic about it is the price but that's it. It really is worth it if you have the money though...
April D.
Kissee Mills
This is my most favorite higher end perfume. The smell stays with you. All you need is one to two squirts and that's it. Also combined with the lotion, it feels great on your skin.
Sarah F.
This perfume is amazing! I had smelled after sample in a magazine years ago and the want for it never left me! For the amount of perfume the price is awesome, especially compared to other name brand perfumes. The bottle is too cute, also! I love this perfume.
Eva K.
new york, NY
I adore this!! It's elegant, feminine and just so lovely. There is something a bit sexy about it too. This is lighter than the regular perfume, which I really like. The bottle is nice - I love the twisted glass. The scent itself is brilliant. Love!!
Johana R.
Patterson, CA
Got this as a sample size when I ordered a few items for Xmas.. LOVE the smell. It’s delicate and not too overpowering. So I bought the full size for my sister so she can always smell great since she loved the product as much as I did!
Teandra J. R.
Bronx, NY
Please tell me this isn't discontinued!?
Raegan Q.
My mom purchased the regular full size bottle of this perfume years ago.... AND I loved it. Anyone know if this smell is true to that? Have so many perfumes I don't need the big bottle but I miss it:)

back