Givenchy Very Irresistible  Eau de Parfum

Givenchy Very Irresistible Eau de Parfum

BY GIVENCHY

Very Irresistible Givenchy Eau de Parfum, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Givenchy Very Irresistible  Eau de Parfum
Givenchy Very Irresistible Eau de Parfum
Dara P.
Dara P.
Houston , TX
Love the brand. Smells light and fresh. Love it will be buying again and would definitely recommend it! Can find it at ulta beauty or Sephora or Macy! A must try! Great quality for the price.
Yolanda V.
Yolanda V.
This is my favorite perfume. I get a lot of compliments on the scent. I like that it smells nice without being too overpowering or making me nauseous. It also lasts a long time.
Ponchatoula, LA
It smells so good I have to always have it with me ! My fiancé bought me some for a gift one time and I have always loved the smell and so does he ! It's a must buy
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Reading , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my faves! This smell is so delicate & sexy! Not overpowering, long lasting, absolutely worth the price!
Toyin A.
Toyin A.
I really like this one, smell so great and beautiful, will be purchasing again after I'm through with my bottle
Latia T.
Latia T.
This is one of my favorite scents. I went out and purchased it as soon as it came out. This was my everyday scent until it ran out.
Paula M.
Paula M.
Watauga, TX
Such a sexy scent. Givenchy really made a great parfum with this one. I got a sample of it and hated when I ran out.
brooke d.
brooke d.
Williamsport, PA
Given to me as a gift and had to buy for myself. The name suits it perfectly. Makes me feel very irresistible
Iris Q.
Iris Q.
Yorba Linda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was given to me as a present for my birthday and I love the scent. It's very fresh, clean, a little fruity and not so heavy. Perfect for daytime. The bottle is very cute. You can find it at ulta.
Eder O.
Eder O.
Mexico
Mi perfume favorito por excelencia, es el único que no puede faltar, me ha acompañado en mis mejores tratos
Ponchatoula, LA
What stores sale this product