Givenchy Very Irresistable Women's Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by donna s.

BY GIVENCHY

Peony And Musk, A Lovely, Romantic Flavor. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I got this several years ago when Liv Tyler did the advertisements for it." in 1 review
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a sample of this from Sephora with one of my orders and I can't say that I love this perfume. It's a great scent, but almost too strong / intense. I prefer light playful florals, I find that this is more suitable for a mature business woman.
Alicia m.
Alicia m.
BELLEVILLE, ONT
I remember a lady coming into the restaurant I was working in, and she smelled amazing, so the next time she came I asked her what she was wearing , and she said this, I went out after work and bought it, and to my luck it smells awesome on me too! I love it , and anyone I have come across has asked me what I wear, I wear nothing else now! :)
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
I love the smell of this one it is really fresh and reminds me of summer. I would recommend this to someone looking for a new fun scent.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Mississauga, Ontario
I love this perfume. It smells like liquorice and roses and the scents come together quite nicely. The package, too, is gorgeous. Each spray from the bottle can be a bit strong so you don't have to apply much and may want to hold the bottle a it away from yourself when you do apply it. The dry down especially is so so nice.
Victoria I.
Victoria I.
DALLAS, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent always takes me back to my 1st semester of college. It has a nice clean, sweet scent that is ageless. It truly has staying power and I'm glad that this beautiful fragrance is still around to be enjoyed by other ladies.
Shanna F.
Shanna F.
Glencoe , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite of all time. I got this several years ago when Liv Tyler did the advertisements for it. It has become my signature scent! I have at least 20 bottles of perfume in my makeup cabinet and this is the scent that I turn to for most things. Its sweet but not overly so. You don't need to use much so a bottle goes a long way.
vancity.amicelli I.
vancity.amicelli I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smell reminds me of some very special moments and I don't wanna miss it! Absolutely one of my favorites.
"I don't like very much this Givenchy perfume, it's too strong for me, but one positive thing about it, is that I lasts a very long time. I bought it online and it has a very nice price. You can buy as a present for you loved ones"