Add a Photo

By GIVENCHY
#2165 in Fragrance for Her
Peony And Musk, A Lovely, Romantic Flavor.
Photo (1)
Louise C.
Louise C.
I have been using this for 7 years now and still love it. I received the first bottle from my husband as a gift, and I did not love it at first; however once I started using it, the scent became addictive. It's a heavier and more mature scent with long lasting power, good for the office environment. I would only use it during the colder weather, as it's quite heavy.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Zephyrhills, FL
This scent is classy elegant playful and glamorous at the same time it can be used as a daily thing
Dawn P.
Dawn P.
Folcroft, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this perfume as a gift for my birthday. And surprisingly I really like it. It is more "girly" than I usually use, but is nice for a date night or special night.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
Not only do I love the bottle, but the fragrance smells amazing. It lasts all day long on me. Its a floral/spicy smell. I totally recommend it
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Muskegon, MI
This was one of the first 'real woman' perfumes I ever got. I remember when Liv Tyler was advertising for it and I had to have it simply because of my love for her. My parents bought me a gift set for Christmas and the scent is truly incredible. I've loved it for years and it always has a place on my shelf.
Jamesa L.
Jamesa L.
Jan. 4, 2017, 12:52 a.m.
Review for: Givenchy Very Irresistable Women's Eau de Toilette Spray, 2.5 fl oz
I like this scent but it's very strong. I have to make sure not to spray it while I'm in an closed up area like the car or it will give me a headache. But it comes in an adorable bottle.
Yajaira L.
Yajaira L.
Hayward, CA
This smells really good! i like sweet scents so its right up my ally its fruity but light not a strong overpowering perfume
Vania G.
Vania G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep getting this as samples from Sephora and Birchbox. I, personally, hate it. It's very heavy and too floral-y for me.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Calgary, AB
Got a sample of this from Sephora with one of my orders and I can't say that I love this perfume. It's a great scent, but almost too strong / intense. I prefer light playful florals, I find that this is more suitable for a mature business woman.
LIZ S.
LIZ S.
April 19, 2017, 8:52 p.m.
Review for: Givenchy Very Irresistable Women's Eau de Toilette Spray, 2.5 fl oz
I don't like very much this Givenchy perfume, it's too strong for me, but one positive thing about it, is that I lasts a very long time. I bought it online and it has a very nice price. You can buy as a present for you loved ones