Givenchy Very Irresistable Women's Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by donna s.

BY GIVENCHY

Peony And Musk, A Lovely, Romantic Flavor. see more...

Givenchy Very Irresistable Women's Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I got this several years ago when Liv Tyler did the advertisements for it." in 1 review
Claudia B.
Nutley, NJ
This perfume has lasted me over a decade. The scent is sweet. I use about 2 spritzes a day. It has been my signature fragrance for the last 2 months and the bottle is pretty big. I probably would not buy again, as this was a gift and I have other fragrances in my stock that I would prefer to work through.
Anndria T.
This has been my favorite high end fragrance for over 10 years. I have gone through only two bottles as it seems to last forever. If you want to wear this you literally only need one spritz to last for hours. The scent stays in my hair for days. It smells intoxicating. I adore this stuff!
Louise C.
I have been using this for 7 years now and still love it. I received the first bottle from my husband as a gift, and I did not love it at first; however once I started using it, the scent became addictive. It's a heavier and more mature scent with long lasting power, good for the office environment. I would only use it during the colder weather, as it's quite heavy.
Kristin P.
Muskegon, MI
This was one of the first 'real woman' perfumes I ever got. I remember when Liv Tyler was advertising for it and I had to have it simply because of my love for her. My parents bought me a gift set for Christmas and the scent is truly incredible. I've loved it for years and it always has a place on my shelf.
Jamesa L.
I like this scent but it's very strong. I have to make sure not to spray it while I'm in an closed up area like the car or it will give me a headache. But it comes in an adorable bottle.
Dawn P.
Folcroft, PA
Got this perfume as a gift for my birthday. And surprisingly I really like it. It is more "girly" than I usually use, but is nice for a date night or special night.
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
Not only do I love the bottle, but the fragrance smells amazing. It lasts all day long on me. Its a floral/spicy smell. I totally recommend it
Yajaira L.
Hayward, CA
This smells really good! i like sweet scents so its right up my ally its fruity but light not a strong overpowering perfume
Vania G.
I keep getting this as samples from Sephora and Birchbox. I, personally, hate it. It's very heavy and too floral-y for me.
Liz o.
Columbus , GA
This scent is classy elegant playful and glamorous at the same time it can be used as a daily thing
"I don't like very much this Givenchy perfume, it's too strong for me, but one positive thing about it, is that I lasts a very long time. I bought it online and it has a very nice price. You can buy as a present for you loved ones"