BY GIVENCHY

An homage to Givenchy's early days when fashion and cinema were intertwined, Very Irrésistible Givenchy, unites the elegant tradition of French style with the energy and pop-culture pizzazz of American film. Bursting with roses and infused with star anise, and verbena leaf, Very Irrésistible Givenchy is a fresh departure from the traditional floral fragrance. Notes: Centifolia Rose, Peony Rose, Fantasia Rose, Passion Rose, Emotion Rose, Verbena Leaf, Star Anise. Style: Vibrant. Brilliant. Captivating. see more...

Givenchy Very Irr
  • "I've worn tons of perfumes and I bought this when it was brand new about ten years ago and I swear I have no received more compliments from men then wearing this." in 1 review
  • "I always feel that little bit more beautiful when I wear it and I've always been complimented on how nice I smell." in 1 review
Andera H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I do not like this fragrance. It is too strong for me. It smells like something an older woman would wear. The other scents by this brand are a lot better in my opinion. I will not buy again. I actually gave this away.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
it all started with a magazine sample, you know the ad page that you pull apart to smell.. well I rubbed it on my wrist and could smell it all day.. from there I was hooked. I ran to the store and bought a gift set, now I always have a bottle on my vanity. Has a great floral fragrance.
Destiny C.
This is my all time favorite perfume to use!!! The fragrance is floral and flirty. The bottle is sleek and elegant. I would recommend this over some of the other fragrances that are too fruity in smell. The price is steep but expected from a designer brand.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I've worn tons of perfumes and I bought this when it was brand new about ten years ago and I swear I have no received more compliments from men then wearing this. Two years ago i bought it and my new bf loved it. Says he's drawn to it that it must have pheromones. Most of my other perfumes he says just aren't for me. :( so there's very few that he likes. I've bought this for friends who wanted it too. It really is my only repeat perfume purchase outside a few other less expensive perfumes.
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
My Hubster surprised Me with the Givenchy Very Irresistible Parfum, Body Veil, & Shower Gel Set for My Birthday in January, and It smells Amazing on Me! This parfum has just the right floral balance, with a hint of sweetness. This fragrance actually lasts All day, and I even spritz it in My hair for added freshness!
Angeline C.
This perfume is flirty and sexy. I think it releases some sort of pheromones in the air! I received this as a sample and when I wore it to work, I realized only men were complimenting the scent. I got the sample from Sephora. I'm hooked on black opium right now but I might have to buy this one too!
Laura R.
Washington, DC
This is one of the few perfumes that I buy again and again. The smell is a warm floral musk and I always feel gorgeous when wearing it. The bottle is sleek and beautiful. I would definitely recommend this scent to anyone who's looking for something new.
Victoria M.
Irvington, NY
I've had this perfume for about a year now and I love it! The bottle did not last me very long but I did use it every day. The scent is amazing and I get so many complements every time I wear it! It's got a very nice light floral scent!
Jazmin B.
Dekalb, IL
This has been my favorite perfume since I was 15. I have re-purchased it about 5 times and I will continue to do so. It is a great mix of clean and fruity with a hint of rosy scent. I always get compliments on this perfume it is amazing!
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
Love this! Smells very sexy and fun. It's kind of expensive but the scent lasts a long time and I get compliments on it whenever I wear it. It's not for someone looking for a scent that's earthy or understated.
Haylea S.
Senatobia, MS
How do y'all like this smell? Thinking about purchasing it in Sephora!
Heidi V.
How long does the product last?
Elle B.
Is the scent long lasting?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
How does this smell? Does it last long, and what does it smell like

Sephora