Givenchy Teint Couture Embellishing Concealer uploaded by julianna c.Givenchy Teint Couture Embellishing Concealer uploaded by Oumaima C.Givenchy Teint Couture Embellishing Concealer uploaded by Judith C.

BY GIVENCHY

A dual-toned, silky concealer that hides imperfections and illuminates. A two-in-one concealer, Teint Couture Embellishing Concealer has a silky texture that glides easily onto the skin. One side features a universal pink, light-reflecting stripe that instantly brightens up dark circles, smoothing away the look lines and signs of fatigue, and the other, darker side color corrects and erases imperfections. Formulated with bi-colored pigments to conceal and highlight the skin around the eyes, this concealer brightens up the complexion. see more...

Judith C.
Good concealer, I found it a little dry but I use a wet beauty blender to blend this out and it works, im using it like a highlight pen and is very pretty!!! Wouldnt repurchase this cuz is pricey but for now its ok
Nadine D.
Beirut
The concealer is a crayon which I wasn’t really into in the beginning. I prefer liquid concealers because they look better on my skin.
I thought this would be a tiny bit drying, but its actually creamy, I found no problem gliding this on my skin. I never used more than one layer to reach the coverage I wanted. ( I hate full coverage)

Now, I do not want to say that this doesn’t settle in your eye wrinkles or fine lines because I have heard that some people had this set in their fine lines/wrinkles.
I never had this problem at all, in fact this blended easily and did not set at all. I even used it on my mom to see if it would settle inside her wrinkles or fine lines but it didn’t. I guess this is more of a skin type issue? Or maybe the under eye area was not prepped before? Anyways I wanted to mention that so make sure you try it in store.
The crayon is 2 in 1. It comes with:
• Pink shade for brightening
•Concealer shade
I absolutely love this since you would be getting two benefits with one swipe. My problem with the shades though is that there are only 3 available in the market. (Talk about diversity lol)
Coverage wise, I think it was almost medium coverage. I think the more you layer it the more coverage you get. It dries matte, but feels quite fresh.

My sister (who has a bad case of dark circles) said that “it was fine” and that it did a semi-decent job in covering (not the best though, she thinks it wasn’t the full coverage concealer she wanted)
She agreed with me that the crayon formula was annoying and that we both prefer liquid formula over this.
Now this isn’t cheap for what it does, and this is only 1.2 grams of product. I know that the brightening anti-fatigue effects of it are great, I don’t think this is truly worth the price point. Especially that the coverage wasn’t mind blowing either.
julianna c.
florida
Review for: 2 Dentelle Beige more...
This is a very good concelear for an everyday natural look. It covers enough but in a natural way. It is best used after using eye cream. I prefer to blend in with my ring finger. I have repurchased it twice. It does not have that much product for the price, however I find it is something to invest in, since the finish is very good. I use the second color, dantelle beige and my skin tone is neutral light to medium.
I have a bit of dark circles and it covers them
Nicely.
Oumaima C.
tunis sidi hassine
Review for: 2 Dentelle Beige more...
givenchy embellishing concealer not bad it's a little bit dry u should blend it with ur fingers but good coverage of imperfections and it has two tones that gives light to ur face and makes u feel very natural even without foundation u can just use this concealr on ur cheek like a highlighter
Andrea O.
Review for: 3 Mousseline Halee more...
This is a bug fixer, because I've never used it this way. It has two tones in one: one pink and one beige, something that helps to illuminate in a very natural way. It really makes your tired eyes look much more vital. This product helps me a lot with it because, with just a touch, it makes me feel very natural.
Ariba M.
Review for: 1 Soie Ivoire more...
A very good product. It provides great coverage of imperfections on the face and it is easy to apply. I would recommend this concealer to family and friends.

back