BeautyFaceFace MakeupGivenchy
Teint Couture Blurring Foundation Balm Broad Spectrum 15

Givenchy Teint Couture Blurring Foundation Balm Broad Spectrum 15

by Givenchy

An invisible, ultralightweight, skin-fusion foundation for a flawless, bare-skin effect. Teint Couture Balm leaves your skin with a lightweight veil of coverage. Its antioxidant complex of vitamin E and jasmine flower work together to protect and revitalize the skin. Infused with a light-reflecting diamond powder, this foundation corrects blemishes and gives your complexion a natural-looking radiance.

What type of coverage does this provide and what sort of finish does it have? I’m losing what’s left of my mind looking for a light to medium buildable foundation with a natural or satin or luminous finish. Must have a light and light to medium with neutral undertones shade and needs to last 10 plus hours. Any help would be appreciated!
How do you guys apply this foundation without it being too cakey? I love it but I feel like even with a little sometimes it looks like it’s too much?
How is this stuff? I bought it bc it’s discontinued but I found it in my shade luckily and I have always wanted to try it
Start your review of Givenchy Teint Couture Blurring Foundation Balm Broad Spectrum 15!
Madison G.
South Windsor, CT
Givenchy Teint Couture Blurring Foundation Balm Broad Spectrum 15 uploaded by Madison G.
I can’t believe this is discontinued! I love this foundation soooo much. It has the perfect finish in looking for, super natural and hydrating my not over dewey and sweaty looking. It just looks like my skin and nude porcelain Is the perfect shade for me. It has an amazing wear time as well. Doesn’t cling to any dry patches. I’m so sad this foundation is not going to be made anymore so I bought a backup. Bring it back Givenchy :(
Sania A.
Queens Vlg, NY
My favorite on the go and in a rush cover up. So quick to use and settles amazing on my dry skin
Veronica L.
Long Beach, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: 5 Honey
This little sheer love gives you the perfect dewy look. It is very light and perfect for a natural every day look. It does not last all day so you will need to reapply if you have a long day ahead of you. I wish there was a bigger size, but this is the only one. Other than that, I would definitely recommend this balm for the 'no makeup' makeup look.
Madeleine B.
Boonsboro, MD
Givenchy Teint Couture Blurring Foundation Balm Broad Spectrum 15 uploaded by Madeleine B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 2 Shell
I love this product. I went in to purchase the Givenchy foundation and fell in love with the feel and look of this product. It looks so good stacked under foundation or alone. Just make sure to moisturize if you have dry skin and dry patches!
Filza V.
La Verne
Review for: 4 Beige
This is a wonderful product! I love it very very much and it's my go to. The SPF doesn't irritate my skin and makeup goes on well after. Photographs well.
Nataliia B.
Givenchy Teint Couture Blurring Foundation Balm Broad Spectrum 15 uploaded by Nataliia B.
5 Nude Honey texture is magnificent uniquely, it is much lighter tonal cream, not such a viscous and dense consistency. Easy and uniformly applied, elegantly covers without the effect of a mask, does not clog in the pores, does not emphasize imperfections, but creates a live finish of an even and slightly moist skin tone.
July A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: 3 Sand
I have dry skin and this foundation makes my skin look and feel so amazing!! I love that its not a full coverage and more of a buildable medium coverage. I think its a bit pricey, but definetly worth every dollar. After i told my mom about the foundation she went to go buy one and the only thing she had a problem with is that it wasn't full coverage.
Arnel D.
Review for: 7 Ginger
In my search for a BB, foundation I went to Sephora for help. The wonderful MUA there color matched me with this product. It is simply amazing. I wear it and it feels like I have nothing on. It provides outstanding coverage. I am on my way as I type this to purchase more.
Alexis N.
Erie, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 3 Sand
In my teens, i was super combo/oily. As i got older, my skin started to become dry and the texture on my cheeks became my biggest issue. I got this to replace my estee lauder double wear because i wanted something lighter and more natural. To my surprise, this gives amazing coverage with a nice flawless finish. This sets perfect with a little powder and lasts all day. Very very pretty finish. I do wish they would extend their color range to suit both dark and light skin tones though
Alexa S.
Great Neck, NY
Review for: 4 Beige
Excellent foundation. Definitely recommended! Applies on very smoothly and feels light and natural on the skin. A little pricey but it is a luxury brand so definitely worth it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...