BY GIVENCHY

A limited-edition, travel-friendly set with two must-have, mini sizes of Le Rouge in red and pink shades. Touch up your lip looks on the go with this gorgeous lip duo. Featuring a convenient pack, these two miniature Le Rouge shades will instantly take your lips from everyday to dramatic. The two intensely pigmented colors are perfect for traveling, everyday use, or an office touch up. The top-selling Le Rouge is a semi-matte rich and creamy lipstick that coats the lips with radiant, lasting color. Its lightweight, ultra-smooth, and non-sticky texture softly glides onto lips, contouring seamlessly. Pair these shades with Givenchy's waterproof lip liners (sold separately) for a more precise look. This set contains: - 2 x 0.05 oz Mini Le Rouge lipstick in 202 Rose Dressing (light rose), 307 Grenat Initie (deep rose) It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Julia C.
I received a sample of this lipstick and it is very nice. The formula is smooth and does not require too many re-applications. I like having a lux brand lipstick, but I am not sure I would pay for one myself.
Misha K.
newark
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Le Two Mini more...
Fantastic formula! Intense color that goes on matte and stays put. I went almost the whole day with no reapplication. This product just doesn’t quit! Totally worth the price for the quality you get here.
Rhea K.
Pittstown, NJ
Love these lipsticks!! I love the colors, the packaging and so much more! So easy to apply. When you put on the lipstick it glides on like butter. Really recommend this!
Cassandra P.
Blythe, CA
This is my favorite lippie! I love it so much! Packaging is adorable, it’s long lasting, and very beautiful on the lips. It’s great!
Jacqueline F.
Montreal
Review for: Givenchy Rouge Miroir Lipstick, Le Two Mini, 715, 717 more...
This lipstick is extremely pigmented and lasts all day long. It also does not make your lips feels very light on the lips and does not make them feel dry. It is very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who looking for a new lipstick to try out.
nurfarzana a.
an amazing lipstick which is my ready to go things that i'll bring in my bag and easy for travelling. absolutely loving the colour <3
Rita V.
Canary Wharf, London
Review for: 703 more...
Great colour pigment, soft and shine. Lips feel velvety. It does not dry out the lips.