BY GIVENCHY

A medium color lipstick formulated with black rose oil for a plumping effect and ultimate shine, impactful color, and a plumping effect. Enhance your lip look with Givenchy's Rouge Interdit Vinyl Color Enhancing Lipstick. This unique formula is infused with black rose oil, a rare and precious active ingredient that delivers extreme moisture and comfort to the lips for hours. It is combined with a silicone resin that forms a shiny, thin, and supple film on the lips' surface for a second-skin feel. Lips are left with a "vinyl" radiance and a filling effect: lips instantly appear fuller, smoother, and denser. Each high-shine color blurs away all the lips' tiniest imperfections and reflects the light, and its slick case features a metallic, satin ribbon design that's inspired by the House's fashion designs. It is formulated Without: - Parabens With Rouge Interdit Vinyl, Nicolas Degennes, Givenchy's Artistic Director for Makeup and Colors, has designed a lipstick with a strong character for distinctive beauty. see more...

• Honestly I'm looking for a great dark lipstick.I told mys...2 Answers
  • How long does the colour last on? And does it leave stain...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I'm so lucky to have gotten this lipstick because it has been out of stock on Sephora ever since! It's super hydrating and gives a nice sheen of colour. It reacts differently to everyone but on my lips it's a beautiful pinkish plum colour!" in 6 reviews
Giovanni E.
Review for: 16 Noir Revelatueur more...
This lipstick is beautiful in all ways. Slick and classy packaging that is still functional. Beautiful color. Feels comfortable, not drying, and fades well too. No weird heavy perfume that some luxury brands sometimes have. New daily for me!
sofia d.
oyster bay, NY
Review for: 16 Noir Revelatueur more...
I’m in love with this formula! The color is amazing and it changes on everyone’s lips! Feels like soft satin and smells so good. Definitely will be wearing this everyday.
Ali F.
My mom purchased this for me on QVC as a Christmas gift this year and I love it! Its packaging is beautiful and classy. When I first saw the stick of color, it looked black, but applied to my lips, it turned into a beautiful deep berry shade and wore like a glossy balm. it's super moisturizing and flattering and makes my teeth appear extra white, too! Not sure I can spend $33 on it myself, but I'm loving that it was a gift and will enjoy it while it lasts.
Rachel P.
Safety Harbor, FL
This is a product I use everyday at work because I want something office appropriate, pretty, hydrating, natural, and not too bold and crazy. I own this in the black color-adjusting shade 'Vinyl' and I simply apply 1-2 swipes of color and it starts out deep plum color, then adjusts to a very natural semi-glossy sheen. Throughout the day the hydration and color will fade but after I have reapplied a couple times then I find that my lips will be stained a deeper color which is also nice. The packaging is so unique, different, and sturdy.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Review for: 16 Noir Revelatueur more...
Fantastic package luxurious presentation and great product. Price point $34 dollars. Helps enhance a lip liner. Is has a great moisturizer and is very smooth. I got it at Epcot in the France pavilion but you can also get it at Sephora or in a high end department store, try it, you would like the scent and the pigmentation too. Pure lux
Chrisitna F.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: 02 Beige Indecent, 03 Rose Mutin, 05 Rose Transgressif, 07 Fuchsia Illicite, 09 Coral Redoutable, 12 Grenat Envoutant, 13 Rose Desirable, 15 Moka Renversant, 16 Noir Revelatueur more...
I discovered this as a Sephora points reward and have been HOOKED ever since. I have 100’s of lipgloss, lipstick and lip balm, so I rarely finish any. This one though, I’ve bought at least 5 times last year and I can’t live without it! I love every color especially the Noir- they’re subtle but still visible! And absolute must for moisture and silky lips!
Lyndsey G.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
Review for: 16 Noir Revelatueur more...
I was so mesmerized by the way this lipstick adjusted to you, mine is a beautiful deep plum that matches me well, I treasure this not only because it's rare but also expensive. if u have the means to purchase this you can find it still I'd be more than happy to help with a ready website that keeps then in stock. I know it sounds corny but it's qvc. they carry very few givenchy items but this is one of them if you'd like to pick one up.
Yunie N.
Valrico , FL
Review for: 16 Noir Revelatueur more...
Love this product. It has a really good pigmentation but feels like you are wearing lip balm. Very smooth and glossy look
Without being sticky. I would totally recommend this. It is kind of pricey but this is something that you would use everyday.
Jenna H.
I wanted to love this lipstick! Unfortunately the color was very, very light on my lips and looked more like a light gloss without color. I know it differs on everyone but for not having much color it isn't worth it to me. It is very hydrating but it does not stay on long.
Alice T.
Bronx, NY
I have this lipstick in 16 Noir Revelatueur (mini size). The color is so unique and I love that the formula is light and hydrating. My favorite way to use this lipstick is to layer it over other colors. It gives a really cool vibe and allows me to create so many new colors from my lippie collection.
Maria S.
Victorville , CA
Honestly I'm looking for a great dark lipstick.I told myself that I would splurge if it was worth it? I want a lipstick that gives me moisture,long coverage, and intense color? The past ones I've bought make my lips look dry and pasty! So girls is this worth it?
Amina H.
How long does the colour last on? And does it leave stains after removal?