MakeupLip MakeupLipstickGivenchy
Rouge Interdit Vinyl Color Enhancing Lipstick

Givenchy Rouge Interdit Vinyl Color Enhancing Lipstick

by Givenchy

A medium color lipstick formulated with black rose oil for a plumping effect and ultimate shine, impactful color, and a plumping effect. Enhance your lip look with Givenchy's Rouge Interdit Vinyl Color Enhancing Lipstick. This unique formula is infused with black rose oil, a rare and precious active ingredient that delivers extreme moisture and comfort to the lips for hours. It is combined with a silicone resin that forms a shiny, thin, and supple film on the lips' surface for a second-skin feel. Lips are left with a "vinyl" radiance and a filling effect: lips instantly appear fuller, smoother, and denser. Each high-shine color blurs away all the lips' tiniest imperfections and reflects the light, and its slick case features a metallic, satin ribbon design that's inspired by the House's fashion designs. It is formulated Without: - Parabens With Rouge Interdit Vinyl, Nicolas Degennes, Givenchy's Artistic Director for Makeup and Colors, has designed a lipstick with a strong character for distinctive beauty.

Honestly I'm looking for a great dark lipstick.I told myself that I would splurge if it was worth it? I want a lipstick that gives me moisture,long coverage, and intense color? The past ones I've bought make my lips look dry and pasty! So girls is this worth it?
How long does the colour last on? And does it leave stains after removal?
Start your review of Givenchy Rouge Interdit Vinyl Color Enhancing Lipstick!
Product Highlights
I'm so lucky to have gotten this lipstick because it has been out of stock on Sephora ever since! It's super hydrating and gives a nice sheen of colour. It reacts differently to everyone but on my lips it's a beautiful pinkish plum colour!in reviews
Pamela H.
Plaquemine, LA
Givenchy Rouge Interdit Vinyl Color Enhancing Lipstick uploaded by Pamela H.
I bought this from HSN and was extremely pleased with how it goes on and how it turns your lips to a natural color they should be. It’s so convenient to just use this instead of trying many different brands just to find a shade that you like. All you do is put it on and your lips are a beautiful color that matches with your lips and skin immediately. I highly recommend this product.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,530 reviews
Givenchy Rouge Interdit Vinyl Color Enhancing Lipstick uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Review for: 06 Rose Sulfureux
This is the Givenchy rouge interdit vinyl color enhancing lipstick and it retails for $34.00. This is the shade, 06 rose mutin. A soft, medium pink with warm undertones and a natural sheen. Has semi opaque pigmentation with a soft texture that feels like a hybrid of a lipstick/lip balm. Very comfortable, lasted roughly 3 hours on me. Lightly hydrating.
Ingelore D.
Alameda, CA
Givenchy Rouge Interdit Vinyl Color Enhancing Lipstick uploaded by Ingelore D.
Review for: 05 Rose Transgressif
Beautiful lipstick, but still more of a tinted lip balm then an actual lipstick, definitely overpriced. You can find this formula for way cheaper on any other brand at the drugstore but if you’re like me And like luxury make up you will definitely enjoy this one
Tracy K.
Givenchy Rouge Interdit Vinyl Color Enhancing Lipstick uploaded by Tracy K.
Review for: 16 Noir Revelatueur
I ordered this off of QVC recently. It’s a very fancy tube packaging that added a little of flair. This lipstick does moisturize my lips and makes them feel very nice. I am not a normal lipstick wear so I like to go for products like this. It enhanced my natural lip color and didn’t have that sticky feeling like some lipsticks have. I would definitely order this again.
Ashley W.
North Canton, OH
Givenchy Rouge Interdit Vinyl Color Enhancing Lipstick uploaded by Ashley W.
Review for: 16 Noir Revelatueur
Got this as a gift and I love it! The actual lipstick looks black but adjusts to a mauve color on your lips. Super moisturizing, just wish it was longer lasting.
Tiffany H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 10 Rouge Provocant
Love the formula. Super creamy and moisturizing to the lips. It's a glossy formula though and less pigmented compared to their other lipsticks.
Sofia D.
Oyster Bay, NY
Givenchy Rouge Interdit Vinyl Color Enhancing Lipstick uploaded by Sofia D.
Givenchy Rouge Interdit Vinyl Color Enhancing Lipstick uploaded by Sofia D.
Review for: 16 Noir Revelatueur
I’m in love with this formula! The color is amazing and it changes on everyone’s lips! Feels like soft satin and smells so good. Definitely will be wearing this everyday.
Sony H.
Review for: 03 Rose Mutin
First of all, I LOVE the packaging of this lipstick....definitely high-end.  The lipstick applies smoothly and keeps my lips hydrated all day.  It doesn't bleed, dry out or flake my lips.  It is definitely my go-to, daily lipstick.  I haven't found a color in the collection that I don't like.
ms C.
Long Beach, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is sheer and doesn’t have a full coverage so not a lipstick. It is great for what it is supposed to do. It enhances color of the lipstick and adds nice, natural shine. It can be worn on its own for a slight color and hydration because I find it quite moisturizing as well.
Cyndal G.
Flint, TX
Review for: 16 Noir Revelatueur
I love this lipstick! It’s long lasting and blends out so smoothly on my lips. Also, love the dark berry color!