BY GIVENCHY

Rouge Interdit Shine, an audacious and sparkling lipstick, rich in vibrant reflections and precious glimmers. Encased in a gleaming transparent tube, the formula features two types of ultra-shiny pearlescent particles which enhance the existing vibrant colours from the original Rouge Interdit line. The moisturising and smooth formula leaves a fresh, very chic finish that’s sparkly and sophisticated.

Madelyn H.
Grand Rapids, MI
The packaging is chic, fun, and sleek. The color is beautiful and lasts for so long. The lipstick itself is very moisturizing and makes your lips feel luscious. This is a huge recommend. It’s on the pricier side but totally worth the splurge.
Ravina S.
Amazing! Love the quality of this lipstick. Only
Problem is that I feel it doesn’t stay on compared to other lipsticks I own. I love the color though. I would consider purchasing more if they stayed on longer
katiusca s.
DORAL, FL
I like the life of this product in addition to its color is intense and creamy, it is one of my favorite lipsticks, worth paying for this
Odette H.
I absolutely love their lipsticks some are matte while others are creamy. I love how it looks on me and will definitely buy more.
Montreal
\This lipstick is extremely pigmented and lasts all day long. It also does not make your lips feels very light on the lips and does not make them feel dry. It is very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who looking for a new lipstick to try out.
olivia b.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
What's the formula of this like?

back