BY GIVENCHY

An exceptionally smooth, long-wearing lipstick. This lipstick adds sexy, light-reflective color to the lips as it nourishes and hydrates with powerful antioxidants. Rouge Interdit is more than a lipstick: it's a fashion accessory with a designer signature. The black and silver tube is an objet d'art adorned with a ribbon at one end that unlocks this beautiful piece. Wear anytime, in any circumstance. When applied, it immediately soothes and softens. Its fine, spreadable texture melts over the lips. Beauty Tip: Use deeper shades of color in either the lip color or lip liner at the outer corners of the lip to create depth and dimension. see more...

• Givenchy’s Rouge Interdit Satin Lipstick collection (in O...1 Answers
  • How long does this product last on the lips and would bra...1 Answers
  • Is it matte? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This creamy, satin-finish lipstick imparts shiny, opaque color that glides across lips without feeling too greasy or slick. It is among the only Givenchy makeup items worth considering, assuming you want to spend this much for lipstick; it’s not necessary, but hey, you may want to splurge. The shade range is impressive, with an option for everyone, including gorgeous hues of coral, nude, pink, red, plum, fuchsia, and more. Despite the claims, it’s not a long-wear formula, but it is a beautiful lipstick that feels great during wear. Pros: There’s a shade for everyone. Creamy smooth texture feels hydrating on lips. Glides evenly across lips without feeling too greasy or slick. Cons: Despite long-wearing claims, the shiny finish lacks staying power. " in 4 reviews
  • "This is such a elegant colour it's so creamy and smooth. It glides on the lips so beautiful and its such a long lasting colour" in 3 reviews
Kay L.
Review for: Givenchy Rouge Interdit Satin Lipstick 19 Rosy Night more...
The color is pretty pigmented and all the shades are so beautiful and classy! This glides on so smoothly. It met all my expectations. I think it’s a little pricey compared to other lip products but their shades make it worth every penny.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
This lipstick killed it for me! This has a buttery formula with great pigmentation, the formula sits so comfortably on the lips the satin finish gives my lips a lucious plump look. This product did meet my expectation and I do see myself picking up more shades! I currently have shade Serial Nude and it's the perfect warm pinky nude that compliments my skin tone perfectly. The only reason I am giving this product 4 out of 5 stars is because I found that I did have to reapply after meals or through the day,but that is defiantly normal with any satin lipstick. The price point is alittle highly at $34 but I defiantly recommend picking a shade up as a nice "treat yo self" gift. I will defiantly be picking up more shades of this lipstick I have my eye on urban nude or street rose next!
cass S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love, love LOVE the feel of this satin lipstick. It's like a liquid pillow on your lips! It looks good, feels good and is sure to make your lips stand out even if your wearing nude. It doesn't last all day, not even through one meal but that is to be expected with satin lipsticks. It's worth it if you have the money.
Francesca I.
This lipstick is incredibly creamy, moisturizing, and provides beautiful color! It also comes in a wide array of shades that flatter a variety of skin tones. Please be warned that it is not a long-wear formula and will not last through a meal. However, if you're looking for something that is very comfortable to wear, provides light moisture, a medium-opacity color, and you don't mind the price, this is a great option!
Olga D.
East Hanover, NJ
Review for: Givenchy Rouge Interdit Satin Lipstick 23 Fuchsia-In-The-Know more...
The most-sweetest! Shades of interesting, great choice. The texture is very soft, the brightness is preserved even if you eat or drink (despite the fact that during the process of eating the entire layer is eaten). Favorite shades - in matte 11 and 25, and in shimmering - 02 and 11! The best lipstick!
Influenster M.
I love everything about this Givenchy lipstick! It's absolutely fabulous! I got it thanks to my Sephora VIB Rouge rewards and I couldn't be happier! The color is beautiful and the texture of the lipstick is great! Feels buttery not sticky and it hydrates my lips while wearing it, also it lasts long, probably about 6 hours which to me is pretty good so overall this is a great lipstick, top of the line quality product so I'm probably getting this same one in full size. Highly recommended!❤
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
I love the new Rouge Intredit Satin lipsticks! They feel amazing, wear longer than my other Satin lipsticks AND the packaging is awesome!!

I have one right now, Street Rose, but I will most certainly be buying more!
Isabella B.
I really like this product, I bough this lipstic at saphora and It was a bit expensive but that's what you'd expect from high end products. However I really love the color and the formula, it's thin on your lips and it is pretty long lasting, also it doesn't crease!!
Syd P.
Idk I'm writing this because I'm bored and need friends... I'm trying to think of more things to say but I can't. The system is making me type more like BOI. Never used this product but my friends seem to love the pigmentation and packaging. Thumbs up!
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Purchased Rose Nocturne #06 as an impulse buy at Sephora bc I swiped it on my hand along with a Dior I fell in love with too and couldn't take one over the other as they were both perfect. Id buy it again and again for both bc they were my ideal colors and formulas without being matte they had great color and pigment and were not drying on my lips. Weightless yet gorgeous.
Raiane D.
Presidente Kennedy
Is that lipstick creamy?
Melissa C.
Agoura hills, CA
Would this work on chapped lips.
Maddi B.
How long does this product last on the lips and would brand would you compare its quality too
Raiane D.
Presidente Kennedy
Is this lipstick sparkling or crinkly?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Givenchy’s Rouge Interdit Satin Lipstick collection (in Orange Adrenaline) 15, looks beautiful, is long lasting? Thanks